Personal CareCrazy Color
Coloration fugace 53 emerald green 100ml

Coloration fugace 53 emerald green 100ml

by Crazy Color

Wicked green - take over the emerald city. The crazy color cream is a conditioning temporary hair color that will rock your world! Comes in iconic pink bottle. 27 colors mostly for the fearless but there is also a couple for the fainthearted. Crazy color is one of the most well-established hair colors and it has staying power! Crazy color is an excellent medium for those who want to experience the mixing of primary, secondary and tertiary colors.

Does the dye stain your hair?
how long does it take for this product to wash out? i have blonde hair at the moment and wanted to use this dye on my hair but i don’t want it to be permanent, does it fade over time?
Which hair looks better? Braids, dreads or my own hair dyed into a unicorn using a selection of crazy colors!
Start your review of Coloration fugace 53 emerald green 100ml!
Damon L.
Lincoln Park, MI
Coloration fugace 53 emerald green 100ml uploaded by Damon L.
I thiught this would be the best product in the world; and it is for about 3 days!! It fades SUPER FAST and really just isnt worth it. I love that its not tested on animals and vegan. That means a lot to me! Overall im not satisfied but hey, what can you expect from box dye. The picture is from 1 week in.
Saharatu A.
Buffalo, NY
I love this crazy color hair. I love the results you get after you apply it. It’s doesn’t really hurt or damage your hair which is one thing I like in all my hair colors. I’m very satisfied with it and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Nicole M.
O fallon, MO
Coloration fugace 53 emerald green 100ml uploaded by Nicole M.
I use the lavender and it’s my go to dye. Been using it since 2014 , I get a good month and a half before it’s all faded out. I’ve used some of the other colors and performance does vary, but the darker blues and purples seem to do best.
Samuel D.
The platinum, silver, and graphite colours need to be applied to white blonde hair and left in for an hour, maybe two hours to really have an effect, but once left in for long enough they're absolutely beautiful !!
I've also used the alpine green colour to dye a friend's hair, and it came out exactly the colour on the bottle, it was also very long lasting <3
It's so affordable and gives great results, I definitely recommend crazy colour, never had a bad experience with it !
Donna P.
Coloration fugace 53 emerald green 100ml uploaded by Donna P.
Crazy colour is a fantastic brand for temporary hair dyes! They are so pigmented in colour the colour combos are endless! I mixed the shades emerald green and blue jade to achieve this colour in my hair and the outcome was beautiful I would 100% recommend these dyes!
Pen W.
Devon
Honestly one of the worst dyes I’ve used. I like to consider myself somewhat of an expert on hair dye as I’ve had my hair every colour under the sun. This came out brown and orange... idk how... the extensions I dyed were also ruined and they were 100% human hair too.
Rebecca B.
I've always loved crazy color. From blue, to green, to the opposite end of the rainbow, you bet I've used it. The colour really lasts in comparison to manic panic or directions and any of the cheaper brands. Honestly, if you spend lots on hair dye, CrazyColor might just be the dupe for you!
Janaya N.
Coloration fugace 53 emerald green 100ml uploaded by Janaya N.
This is the hair dye I use all the time! I love the colours and they always last so long. You get vibrant colours and the bottles last ages.
Anukriti S.
uttar pradesh
One of the brightest and most pigmented colour that you will find. The quality is very good. It stays upto 4 to 5 weeks if you wash your hair two to three times in a week
Jessie F.
Used the GREY one but it literally didn’t make a difference on my blonde, I know sometimes they fade easily but it didn’t even show up for the first dye and wash.