BY COLORAMA #8 in Art & Craft Sets

• Are these worth there price? 3 Answers
  • Does it come with a sharpener?2 Answers
  • Are these worth it? I keep seeing them at Walmart, expecting the...2 Answers
Lisbeth A.
is a nice coloring book with lots of variety. Kind of reminds me of stained glass and kaleidoscopes. Great that it comes with coloring pencils especially if you are new to coloring and don't already have coloring pencils. I put my coloring pencils in a school pencil case and then put the book and case in a tote bag so it is always ready. I grabbed a couple of paper clips and after gently tearing the coloring page out of the book I paper clip it around the cover. It makes it very easy to color when it is held steady on the cover. It is also easy to keep nice that way as you can then put the page neatly at the back cover of the book and it stays in perfect condition. I find it to be pretty relaxing. I use it a lot while I am waiting...for a doctors appointment...or a test...or when I'm going out and waiting for someone who is picking me up (and they're late!). Nice destresser!
Chelsea C.
defiance, OH
A very relaxing product, takes the stress out of a long day. I like to sit down open this book up and just color till all my worries have disappeared. I am not a fan of the colored pencils that come with this book, I prefer a Prismacolor pencil or a Crayola colored pencil. The ones that came with my book seem to crack easy when sharpening and have a wax residue it leaves behind.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Love this book that contains interesting yet beautiful designs. This is very relaxing and calming. I feel like as you color every design your stress level decreases. I would definitely recommend this to kids and adults. Great and easy way to have fun with colors while melting all the noise around.
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
I have one of these coloring books! I love it because there are so many different designs to choose from! I love that it comes with colored pencils as well! It perfect for road trips too! I highly recommend it! It is reasonably priced!
Jennifer H.
I have multiple adult coloring books (as does my 10 year old daughter, she says she's too big for the kids coloring books now and insist on having the adult ones... Lol) like this and they are wonderful, very therapeutic and helps relieve stress. This particular book is wonderful and I also like that it come with the pencils as well, however I did find that once the pencils dull or break it is very difficult to resharpen them as they tend to just break over and over. Other than that this is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Debbie J.
04281
Love the adult coloring book. They have come out with different brands and so many to choose from. I have quite a few of them. Yes very relaxing and it teaches u how to use color schemes. Highly reccomended and affordable for all. My Grandaughter and I color together all the time! Brings back my childhood coloring days!!!
Ana C.
I still love to color. And these make it so much fun. It definitely takes time and patience. I always color to pass the time and these are great for that.
Victoria H.
Russell Springs, KY
Such a great coloring book for adults! Allows me to get things off my mind and finally relax at the end of the day! Helps you wind down and every mommy enjoys “me time” also the pictures are beautiful and I always love making them very colorful and pretty!! ❤️
Yoazin V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This coloring book it amazing it will keep you entertained for hours and hours it's so relaxing just coloring the variety of patterns. Theyre supper affordable which helps a lot. Recommended to everyone this helps when you're stress just color away and have fun
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Decorator Expert Level 4
I have this coloring book and I love how detailed the pictures are. It is very affordable and a great time killer when you are bored or just want to color. My kids have joined me and colored a few pictures as well, we love it!
Denise F.
Rhinelander
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth there price?
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Does it come with a sharpener?
Lindsay N.
Langley, BC
How is the quality of the pencil crayons? do they shade nicely?
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these worth it? I keep seeing them at Walmart, expecting them to go on Clearance at any moment, since they were a Christmas gift item. But they are still full price and the coloring book sections have only grown over the past few months. Do you love this book? I already have several and don't really "need" another.
Fafa E.
Are the pencils good quality?