BY COLORAMA #12 in Art & Craft Sets

• Does it come with a sharpener?2 Answers
  • Are these worth it? I keep seeing them at Walmart, expecting the...2 Answers
jenn M.
Mobile, AL
I love that it is coming back in remember as a kid when the book Fair would come around I and the kid's would rush to find to these coloring books they had different ones and they will stand to day as the only thing you will catch me coloring by myself I will color other stuff with my kids and have even alowed them to color with me in my book. They love it each with his own style but that is why I love it so much you would never find two the exact same and that is awesome.
Amanda H.
I just recently decided to purchase one of these coloring books and i have to say i really enjoy coloring the creative pictures. it is very relaxing and calming especially on stressful days, it takes your mind off of things
judy i.
Lancaster, PA
I give this product a 5 star because it brings the colored pencil in this nice pack. It's the stress reliever and you can also tear out the papers if one of the kids want to color also very enjoyable and relaxing
Josie S.
I love coloring. this coloring book has so many good designs that are enjoyable to color. i enjoy flowers and other designs and these are complex and fun things to color. i would recommend this book!!
Jodi S.
Pretty relaxing but can also be time consuming with itty bitty spaces to color in. As an adult I prefer a step above a kids coloring page but not quite this detailed.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
At first when I bought this I was freaked out now I enjoy coloring them it lets my mind rest for awhile. I've given several out as gifts and they enjoy them too.
Tanya H.
Bought this for me and loved it. Hours of fun. The pages are quality paper. I'm glad its perforated so you can pull them out. Has a variety of pictures to color.
Crystal R.
Love all my adult coloring books they are a way for me to unwind and relieve stress not tk mentiin they are fun and the pictures look amazing framed
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
I myself have to try this book it is relaxing I will let commended to anyone who's looking for a little distraction or simply just wanted to relax
Irene M.
Utica, NY
I love coloring in my book all the time .some are cool and some are cute and sweet and fun to do .I can do 5 a day
Denise F.
Rhinelander
Are these worth there price?
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Does it come with a sharpener?
Lindsay N.
Langley, Bc
How is the quality of the pencil crayons? do they shade nicely?
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
Are these worth it? I keep seeing them at Walmart, expecting them to go on Clearance at any moment, since they were a Christmas gift item. But they are still full price and the coloring book sections have only grown over the past few months. Do you love this book? I already have several and don't really "need" another.