Color Wow Travel Size Color Security Shampoo For All Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Taya B.Color Wow Travel Size Color Security Shampoo For All Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Tiffany T.

BY COLOR WOW

Travel Size Color Security Shampoo For All Color-Treated Hair - Specially formulated to prolong the life of your hair color and maintain your hair's healthy appearance. Unlike typical shampoos that strip color and moisture, this unique sulfate-free formula deposits moisturizing agents that keep hair nourished and color looking vibrant and true.(2.5 oz.) - Travel Size Color Security Shampoo For All Color-Treated Hair see more...

Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I've been using it for a week now and my hair feels super soft. It leathers well and makes my hair feels so cleAn. My color isn't rinsing out or fading. I'm really liking it so far!
Taya B.
wirral
I Love this brand I bought the travel size to see if it was worth it as there abit pricey
I does hold the colour but I still get colour leakage
When shampooing
I would buy it again as it’s worth keeping my colour lasting longer
It is a clear liquid and hair has been in good condition