COLOR WOW Security Shampoo

Color security shampoo is a 180 degree departure from typical color care products not only because it is formulated without sulfates, but it also does not contain any silicones, conditioning agents or pearlizing agents (one of which is found in every sulfate-free shampoo on the market). These ingredients leave behind a film that not only dulls the hair but can also clog the cuticle impeding new hair growth. Shampooing with traditional shampoos never gets the hair totally clean, but you can always come clean with color wow.

Is this shampoo good at keeping the colour I get a lot of coliur wash out
What does the shampoo smell like?
Does it help reduce hair fallout?
Start your review of COLOR WOW Security Shampoo!
Lakeisha  J.
Kosciusko, MS
COLOR WOW Security Shampoo uploaded by Lakeisha  J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this shampoo it’s safe against color and permanent dye. Residue free and clean helping your hair look healthy. Amazing
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
COLOR WOW Security Shampoo uploaded by Jamie J.
I actually won a set of the Color Wow products and was definitely excited to try. I have long thick color treated hair. I still have to use the same amount as my normal shampoo. Was definitely hoping I didn’t have to considering the price compared to my normal one. It’s a nice shampoo but I think I’m gonna stick with the normal one I regularly use.
Amanda M.
Tampa, FL
COLOR WOW Security Shampoo uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: Sephora
girls I loved, I bought it to test it and I really loved the smooth effect and almost instantly and the smell and I recommend it to anyone who dyes their hair and makes use of the hair dryer on a daily basis.
Kera G.
Thibodaux, LA
COLOR WOW Security Shampoo uploaded by Kera G.
Love the way it smells and that the smell lasts all day. There is no build up.. It leaves my hair so clean and easy to manage. I also like that it takes very little to get your hair clean unlike some other products I have tried.
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
COLOR WOW Security Shampoo uploaded by Misty B.
Purchased at: Sephora
COLOR WOW Security Shampoo I used this along with the Dreamcast from Color Wow and WOW! What a difference it has made with my hair! It definitely does way better in humidity and feels mush softer! I am so happy I found this!
Cindy D.
Chicago
COLOR WOW Security Shampoo uploaded by Cindy D.
This shampoo leaves my hair soft and manageable! I bought it after I got my hair done, and been living it since.
Tish M.
Bogata, TX
COLOR WOW Security Shampoo uploaded by Tish M.
I am obsessed with this shampoo. I've tried a million different shampoos to help with my dry, damaged, over processed hair. This is the first one that really works. My hair is shiny and manageable.I feel like I should be on a hair commercial. Just WOW!
Liz A.
La Mesa, CA
COLOR WOW Security Shampoo uploaded by Liz A.
Wow shampoo is perfect if you color you hair. It has no silicones and nothing that will coat your hair strands. My daughter users my Wow shampoo all the time. She Doesn’t  color her hair and her hair is super shiny and healthy. Now I have to hide my shampoo ;)
Jenn H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
It’s a clear shampoo with a great clean scent. Unlike some sulfate free, no build up type shampoos, this didn’t leave my dry and frizz prone hair feeling stripped. It actually gave my hair a soft and smooth feeling. I use this once weekly and wash with another shampoo for my other shampooing during the week. I can’t speak to how this product works for those who wash daily but it definitely feels gentle. I’d been wanting to try this brand for quite some time and I actually won this product so I received it free. My opinion is my own honest feedback after using the shampoo weekly for the past 3 months. I’m interested in trying other products from Color Wow, especially the Dream Coat. Pros: gentle, great scent, does not leave build up Cons: possibly price (though it’s comparable to other similar professional hair lines)
Cynthia Z.
6226 west Sugar Pine
COLOR WOW Security Shampoo uploaded by Cynthia Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loved it it makes my hair shine and it feels soft to the touch its better than any other color shampoo out there I would not change anything its perfect love the scent and its long lasting its worth the price.I would definitely recommend it. you haveto give it a try COLOR WOW Security Shampoo