COLOR WOW Security Shampoo

Color security shampoo is a 180 degree departure from typical color care products not only because it is formulated without sulfates, but it also does not contain any silicones, conditioning agents or pearlizing agents (one of which is found in every sulfate-free shampoo on the market). These ingredients leave behind a film that not only dulls the hair but can also clog the cuticle impeding new hair growth. Shampooing with traditional shampoos never gets the hair totally clean, but you can always come clean with color wow.

Is this shampoo sulfite free?
Is this good for blonde hair?
Has anyone ever used the Wow products before and what did you think of them?? I’ve been thinking about getting some of them.
Start your review of COLOR WOW Security Shampoo!
Kent
Purchased at: Walmart
After researching their science about hair thinning, I had to try it, and received my first order today. I can officially say, my hair has never felt or looked this clean- with bright highlights- no brassiness, strong and healthy. I followed with the condition and the Carb Cocktail. They’ve created very helpful videos to explain the targeted issue for each product, and how to use them. This stuff normally sells for $24 ea, but Walmart had a special package deal for $35 for both shampoo and conditioner with free shipping! Thats a great deal! Those of you with thinning hair really should try this stuff!
I have been using Color Wow's Security Shampoo for a year now and my hair & scalp feel wonderful because of it.  My hair has grown so fast and in such a short time which I attribute to this product line.  I have blonde hair and it is now shiny and that's a hard accomplishment with my hair so I am very pleased and will continue to use this product line.
Florida
I like the way this makes my hair smell, but i think that's all it really does, i do not see a difference after using this product its the same as usimg pantene or any shampoo that is for color treated hair. The amount that comenin the tube is npt worth the price.
De Soto, MO
THE BEST SHAMPOO EVER!!!! I am a professional cosmetologist licensed 2 years. We recently started carrying this at my salon and LOVE IT. Perfect for dry or oily hair! It smells amazing, does everything you need a shampoo to do without any unnecessary fillers
Angleton , TX
Amazing!!! Clear so no extra unneeded chemicals...smells amazing & is wonderful for my hair!! Keeps my color looking great, no frizz, super soft, highly recommend. When used with conditioner and blowdry spray Wow ...it definitely Wows!!
Sherman oaks, CA
My favorite shampoo. I have fine hair texture and this is great! It don’t feel it weighs my hair down at all. I have crazy sensitive skin that can get red bumps all over from all hair products and I don’t have any issues with this!
I love love this shampoo, it keeps your colored hair bright and shiny new just like you left the salon. I have oily scalp and I love that I can get away with not having to wash my hair for a couple of days. Going to be my new treat for myself.
Delray Beach, FL
I am in love with this Shampoo!! I does all it claims and more! My hair is smooth ,full ,shines like hasn’t in years!! I just reordered and will continue to! So so happy I gave it a try! Over the top satisfied!!
Having oily hair is a struggle until I was introduced to color wow... I’m obsessed I can now go 2-3 days without washing my hair and it still looks great! Even feels silky smooth I highly recommend
This shampoo made my hair feel so soft. I used it along with the matching conditioner for thick hair. My hair is highlighted and wavy so it has a tendency to feel dry. Great product and worth the money!