BY COLOR WOW

Color security shampoo is a 180 degree departure from typical color care products not only because it is formulated without sulfates, but it also does not contain any silicones, conditioning agents or pearlizing agents (one of which is found in every sulfate-free shampoo on the market). These ingredients leave behind a film that not only dulls the hair but can also clog the cuticle impeding new hair growth. Shampooing with traditional shampoos never gets the hair totally clean, but you can always come clean with color wow. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenna R.
Shelley, ID
This shampoo has no unnecessary ingredients like most shampoos. Gives a good clean without leaving any type of residue on the scalp that can lead to hair loss. This is the only shampoo I'll ever use.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I recently tried the Color Wow shampoo and conditioner. I have to say I really wasn't a fan. Although the shampoo lathered well it didn't seem to really make my hair feel soft and clean. Same with the conditioner it didn't leave my hair feeling soft or Silky like I like it and it didn't detangle my hair at all. Also neither the shampoo or the conditioner have a pleasing scent. These products I have to say aren't for me however I probably would recommend them to people who are concerned about keeping their hair color longer and it may do that with extended use.
Karlee G.
Clairmont
This is one of those voodoo type products that you dont know how you’ve ever lived without once you’ve tried it. I have been on a colour adventure with my hair, and I’m currently rocking a deep, vibrant blue. This shampoo keeps my colour so rich and pigmented. I’m able to go 6 weeks between salon visits and my colour is still absolutely gorgeous when I finally head in for my appointment.