BeautyHairHair ColorColor Wow
Root Cover Up Hair Color Refresher Light Brown, PACK OF 12

COLOR WOW Root Cover Up Hair Color Refresher Light Brown, PACK OF 12

Color Wow root cover up, winner of 44 major beauty awards! Cover grey or dark roots seamlessly, extend highlights without peroxide, fill in gaps for thicker fuller looking hair. No mess, just press! FAST, EASY, precise mineral powder adheres to hair...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COLOR WOW Root Cover Up Hair Color Refresher Light Brown, PACK OF 12!
Sasha A.
Gloucester, VA
I was skeptical when I first purchased this one but it is phenomenal and the only root cover up I use. You just use the brush to press it on to any gray areas and it even lasts if you go swimming! You have to shampoo it out. I use the light or medium brown, depending on what color my hair is at the time. I even use this fill my brows if I know I'll be swimming in the summer. Definitely a must try.
Hailee K.
Canton, IL
COLOR WOW Root Cover Up Hair Color Refresher Light Brown, PACK OF 12 uploaded by Hailee K.
Review for: COLOR WOW Root Cover Up Hair Color Refresher Light Brown, PACK OF 9
I was skeptical of this. I have really fine and thin hair and I was using this more as a way for my hair to look fuller at the roots. Surprisingly it works. You have to use a lot but it does make my hair look better.
Lisa D.
Flushing, NY
Review for: COLOR WOW Root Cover Up Hair Color Refresher Light Brown, PACK OF 11
This is the best root touch up I have ever used. I’ve tried everything from powders to sprays some leaving my hair like I’m wearing hairspray or too dark or light. This one was incredible. It keeps my hair soft, blends right in and Does not come off on my pillow etc. literally until I wash my hair!!COLOR WOW Root Cover Up Hair Color Refresher Light Brown, PACK OF 12
megan B.
Manchester, NH
Review for: COLOR WOW Root Cover Up Black, 0.07 oz, PACK OF 5
I saw this at Ulta one day and decided to grab it because I have dyed black hair but my roots are light brown and sometimes I can’t make it to the salon right away to have it fixed. So I used this and it goes on nice and easy! It’s a powder so it didn’t make my hair look greasy. If anything it helped soak up the grease if there was any. I would definitely use this again.
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
Review for: COLOR WOW Root Cover Up Hair Color Refresher Light Brown, PACK OF 9
This works as it should and I love it. It runs around $32 I think at Ulta but well worth it and lasts forever. A little goes a long way. I used to use this regularly to cover up my gray roots. The color matched perfectly and no one even knew. My friends thought I had just freshly had my hair colored. If you need a quick root touch up I highly recommend this! You won’t be disappointed.
April V.
Review for: COLOR WOW Root Cover Up Hair Color Refresher Light Brown, PACK OF 9
Sorry wrong product. Never used this. I use the powder which I like a lot. I’ve used others and they don’t do much.
Samihah A.
Burnaby
Review for: COLOR WOW Root Cover Up Black, 0.07 oz, PACK OF 5
For someone suffering from alopecia this product is very good, however it doesn’t always layer on properly on the scalp. I think it could be more pigmented and less like eyeshadow, however it is one of the best out in the market right now!

Looking for your answer?