Fast, easy, precise no-mess mineral powder adheres to hair instantly. Water resistant formula lasts from shampoo to shampoo, but stays put when you sleep, sweat or swim. Formulated with a variety of pigments plus reflective particles to blend seamlessly, look naturally dimensional.

Directions:

Apply to dry hair. Load up small end of brush with powder. Use free hand to pull hair flat/taut against head and press brush down firmly into roots, starting from scalp and working out - do not use sweeping motion. Apply more powder as needed. To extend highlights, use side edge of small brush. Lightly dust off any excess powder with wide end of brush.

SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, TALC, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL , TEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL, ETRAISOSTEARATE, ZEA MAYS STARCH, ALUMINUM STARCH, OCTENYLSUCCINATE, KAOLIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIMETHICONE, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

Does it work for any type of hair
Does this work better than a spray?
I have long dark brown hair and my greys tend to show first at my part and temple.  I also work out a lot and wear a pony tail which will show those greys ! Is this sweat proof? I sweat a lot and would hate to have brown streaks running down the side of my face lol!thanks for your help!
Start your review of Color Wow Root Cover Up!
Portage, MI
I have naturally blonde hair but color my hair dark brown. I’ve always used the root sprays when my hair comes it until now. This product is really lightweight doesn’t make your hair feel tough or gross. It can be a bit time consuming depending on how light your roots are. And sometimes it can take a lot of coloring to really get it to match. But it makes my hair stay fresh rather than using those sprays and adding more build up to my hair.
Raleigh
Review for: Medium Brown
This product is a great, easy way to hide grey between salon visits. Using included brush dab on color then blend with longer bristled side. The Wow color is highly pigmented and blended with light reflecting particles so it gives a natural color with depth. Would recommend!
Milton, GA
Review for: Medium Brown
This is the best root cover up I have used. It does not leave your hair chalky or sticky or as if you have put some sort of hairspray or fixative in your hair. It is very easy to brush on color to your roots and scalp and you can touch up the grays in a matter of a minute.
Lake Worth, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Dark Brown
This is one of the better powders but I find it to be a little messy and not the best coverage if I let my time between colors go too long. It will last though which is a huge plus for me. I use this currently but haven’t found a product that I absolutely love.
Florida
Review for: Light Brown
I love this product! I find myself skipping my gray hair root touch ups. It stays in place and look so natural. the color blends with my hair color and does not look ashy like other products that I have tried. This will be a staple in my beauty routine.
Purchased at: MyUS.com
Review for: Dark Blonde
This is so easy to use and really looks natural. I find it particularly nice to use around my hairline, as sprays can drift onto my face. Its expensive, but I think this will last a really long time, so worth the expense. Highly recommend this one!
Farmington, MO
I selected other bc we carry every shade at the salon I work in. These are amazing very full coverage easy to use and a little goes a long way. Easy to find a color match, I was very satisfied
Review for: Dark Brown
Easy to use for the occasional grey especially in parts or around the hairline. Product doesn’t sweat or rub off easily but looks natural once you get the brush technique down m. I keep one in my car and one in my house :)
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Medium Brown
This product is amazing for those with thin hair !!! The color is as expected it goes perfectly with the right color hair ! It’s super easy to use you just lightly brush along your scalp in those small bald spots that bug you ! And it’s amazing also for when you make a braid on the head and it’s tight and pulling you can fill in those spots where it’s pulling for a thicker look! ❤️
Plano, TX
Review for: Dark Brown
I’ve used a few different coverups with various application processes and while the brush makes application more precise and it does cover well, the aerosol coverups are just plain easier to use and this one is really only used if I run out of other products. I also find the price point way too high compared to drug store brands that cover up just as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...