BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsColor Wow
Raise The Root Thicken Plus Lift Spray 5 Oz

Color Wow Raise The Root Thicken Plus Lift Spray 5 Oz.

WHAT IT IS:Raise the Root is the height of success for fine, flat, color-treated hair. Unique translucent, flexible polymers form a thickening “spring” around strands, giving hair flexible, upright staying power. Contains a UV filter to help preserve...

Has anyone tried the conditioning treatmen from this brand ?
Start your review of Color Wow Raise The Root Thicken Plus Lift Spray 5 Oz.!
April C.
Anderson, SC
Color Wow Raise The Root Thicken Plus Lift Spray 5 Oz. uploaded by April C.
I love this product. It works wonderful on giving your hair more volume. The only complaint I would have is that the spray pump freezes if you do not rinse product off after use, other than that it's great!
Maegan B.
Terre haute, IN
Color Wow Raise The Root Thicken Plus Lift Spray 5 Oz. uploaded by Maegan B.
I received this product from another influencer app called octoly. This is a volume boosting spray that has a built in heat protectant. This product claims to give your hair an instant boost without making your hair a sticky mess. This product can be used on both wet or dry hair. I have fine hair that lacks volume and this product gives me major volume. I prefer using this product on dry hair spraying 3 to 4 inches from the root and then blow drying it with a round brush. This technique with leave your hair full of volume that's lasts threw the day. I like that this products has little to no fragrance its gluten qnd cruelty free and comes in a recyclable package. Overall if your looking for an product that will give you bigger fuller hair that holds this is the product for you. In the future I will defiantly repurchase this product and continue to use. Color Wow Raise The Root Thicken Plus Lift Spray 5 Oz.
Rebecca S.
Marietta, OH
Color Wow Raise The Root Thicken Plus Lift Spray 5 Oz. uploaded by Rebecca S.
Now this is what I’m talking about! This product does everything it claims to! My hair has been thinning since the pandemic so I was looking for something that would offer a little extra volume. Raise the Root did not disappoint me. Not only did I get major lift and a full looking head of hair, it seems to do the duty of a dry shampoo also. I washed my hair three days ago and I don’t have the slightest hint of greasy hair! I wish I had bought the bigger bottle. I will be using this often!
Lisa L.
I'm always looking for a good product to lift the roots if my hair and make it look fuller! I like this one! Color Wow products do not disappoint. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and it smells good too. I wish it would last a little bit longer but it's good for everyday use. Color Wow Raise The Root Thicken Plus Lift Spray 5 Oz.
Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried using the Color Wow Raise The Root Thicken Plus Lift Spray 5 Oz. a variety of ways trying to follow the directions on both the Sephora website and the Color Wow website and neither worked for me — absolutely no lift of ANY amount and I tried on dry, damp, wet, or towel-dried hair and still ZERO lift even with the blow dryer. This was the first time for me using a Colorwow product and I have 3 other products to try: Colorwow shampoo, Colorwow conditioner, and the Color Wow Color Control Blue Toning + Styling Foam.
Elizabeth M.
Downers Grove, IL
This stuff works so well! Spray the roots and dry, it does give me full hair!! I will definitely buy this again!Color Wow Raise The Root Thicken Plus Lift Spray 5 Oz.
Mackenzie C.
Leominster, MA
Color Wow does it again!! Amazing product especially if you need extra volume at the roots, helps to add some texture too. Great to use for an extra fancy blowout or to refresh hair too Color Wow Raise The Root Thicken Plus Lift Spray 5 Oz.
Helen W.
Sedona, AZ
I have fine hair that likes to lie flat. This Raise the Root definitely wakes it up and gives me the big hair that I feel I should have been born with. As long as the hair is styled right after application, the heat activates the lifting effect. It isn’t at all drying or crunchy as some root boosters can be. I’m a lifetime customer now I’ve discovered this wonder spritz.
Krista M.
New Boston, OH
This stuff is AMAZING! Every single product I've tried from this brand, I've truly loved. This doesn't leave any residue in my hair, its very light feeling and don't weigh my hair down, and my hair is left still feeling soft and manageable.
Stephanie H.
Cape Coral, FL
Absolutely love the wow line for my hair. Reasonably priced with amazing results. I love how it makes my hair feel super smooth all day long and my hair seems to really improve using these products. Will definitely be purchasing these products again