Hair CareHair ProductsColor Wow
Raise the Root Thicken & Lift Spray 150ml

Color Wow Raise the Root Thicken & Lift Spray 150ml

Color Wow Raise the Root Thicken & Lift Spray creates long-lasting body and lift to hair whilst protecting against UV damage and colour-fade. The lightweight formula leaves hair with a soft, conditioned fullness that doesn't feel stiff or sticky. IngredientsINGREDIENTS: Alcohol Denat, Aqua (Water), PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance),PEG-75, Lanolin, VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Denatonium Benzoate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Panthenol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Limonene, Citronellol, T-Butanol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, EDTA.

I have really thin hair, does this work good without leaving your hair stuff? And really noticeable?
Start your review of Color Wow Raise the Root Thicken & Lift Spray 150ml!
Ashley R.
Grosse Pt Shr, MI
Color Wow Raise the Root Thicken & Lift Spray 150ml uploaded by Ashley R.
Plumps up the root nicely. Can feel ever so slightly drying but not like most root lifters. I prefer this over many over brands. I have fine hair that is on the oily side and this gives me great lift, and makes style last longer than usual. No build up noticed and it is easy to spray. No harsh smells either. Really helps give the appearance of fuller hair at the root which is my problem area since my hair thinned a year ago from stress. Love how it looks now! This photo is taken shortly after styling with a diffuser. Curls are natural. Lift at root definitely thanks to this product! Also used: color security shampoo and conditioner, dream cocktail carb infused (for thickness in mid length to ends) all colorwow products!
Trish N.
Kent, CT
This is great if you have fine hair that tends to go flat on top. Its a little stiff and sticky when you first apply it wet, but that does dissipate. Its heat activated, so the more attention you give to your style, the better the result. A little goes a very long way! So I think its worth the price.
Christine B.
Mobile, AL
If you have thin hair, look no more!! You just need this..it lifts the roots, thickens hair, Dry shampoo is so bad for your hair and straps the oils, but this gives you thicket and lift with no sticky, dirty scalp feeling
Linda P.
Huntley, IL
This product worked well. It does what it’s supposed to do. I switch off between this and other root lifters.
Kim P.
I have thin hair. My hairdresser recommended this product to help with volume. I use on wet hair before blow drying. I like it so far.
Khrystyna B.
Corona, CA
I like this brand and this product! It definitely does its job. Make sure you keep it like 3-5 inches away when spraying, so it will get everywhere. The o my thing was tbh I did expect it to be like WOW, but it’s okay.
Cathy B.
Mandeville, LA
Color Wow Raise the Root Thicken & Lift Spray 150ml uploaded by Cathy B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using Color Wow products for over 3 years and have yet to try one that I did not love. The products are top quality and are Ah-Maaaaaazing.
Bonita K.
Pt Pleasant, WV
After using this product....WOW, is exactly right! Its amazing stuff, my hair is thin, fine, and very damaged, this with a blow dryer, is your best friend! Love this, great product, really works