BeautyHairHair ProductsColor Wow
Money Mask Deep Hydrating & Strengthening Treatment 75 oz/ 215 mL

COLOR WOW Money Mask Deep Hydrating & Strengthening Treatment 7.5 oz/ 215 mL

A deeply hydrating and strengthening treatment mask, rich in Mediterranean-derived marine actives to deliver super-glossy, supple, and expensive-looking hair. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns:- Dryness- Color Safe- Damage/Split Ends/BreakageKey Benefits: - Penetrates, hydrates, and transforms internally- Strengthens hair- Creates silky, supple, healthy hair Highlighted Ingredients:- Blue Sea Kale: Binds with damaged keratin for strength and elasticity- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Complex: Weightless strengthener that smooths cuticle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COLOR WOW Money Mask Deep Hydrating & Strengthening Treatment 7.5 oz/ 215 mL!
Serinna C.
Yuma, AZ
COLOR WOW Money Mask Deep Hydrating & Strengthening Treatment 7.5 oz/ 215 mL uploaded by Serinna C.
Purchased at: Sephora
What immediately impressed me about this product is the difference I was able to feel after rinsing out my hair. Usually I never feel my hair any smoother or softer at that stage in the masking process. After blow-drying, my hair did feel more moisturized. This product is the best hair mask I’ve tried (drugstore and high end). My fine hair has a tendency toward poofyness because it doesn’t have natural weight. This product somehow seemed to add some slight weighted support so that my hair didn’t seem as flyaway frizz happy. One star deduction because it contains dimethicone, so of course it’ll make hair feel coated smooth. Unfortunately my hair is prone to build up and that shine and smoothness eventually becomes less noticeable with increased use. I’ll look into adding an extra step with a vinegar rinse to balance out whatever build up this product deposits onto my hair.
Savannah G.
Bowie, MD
COLOR WOW Money Mask Deep Hydrating & Strengthening Treatment 7.5 oz/ 215 mL uploaded by Savannah G.
This is another great product from color wow! Ive been using the shampoo, conditioner, leave in and dream coat but wanted to add in a deep conditioning mask for a nice treatment once a week. This didn’t disappoint at all. The texture is interesting, it reminds me of the texture of a gel moisturizer. I had to use only a small amount because it evenly dispersed throughout my hair. I left it in for about 20 minutes and after rinsing my hair was so soft and glossy! I used it without dream coat just to see how it performed on its own and my hair looks great. I can’t wait to use this weekly and hope to see great results long term. Also, I saw some people commenting on the scent but I find it pleasant and not at all overwhelming.
Taylor  F.
Springville, NY
COLOR WOW Money Mask Deep Hydrating & Strengthening Treatment 7.5 oz/ 215 mL uploaded by Taylor  F.
I saw a youtuber raving about this and decided to pick it up since I have been trying to keep my hair healthy and hydrated especially with the cold weather. I absolutely love this hair mask. The texture is odd to me, it feels like slime. It smells amazing but the scent is a bit strong so if that’s some that bothers you take that into consideration. This makes my hair so shiny and soft and it makes it smell amazing. The packaging does say not to keep this in the shower which I find pretty inconvenient for a hair mask but it’s whatever I guess lol. Overall I will be repurchasing this and adding it to my routine for now.
Olga A.
COLOR WOW Money Mask Deep Hydrating & Strengthening Treatment 7.5 oz/ 215 mL uploaded by Olga A.
Love this mask by Color Wow, first of all the packaging is absolutely GORGEOUS! It feels so luxurious and it comes in a nice size. I really love the name MONEY, Masque for expensive, glossy looking hair. This product fits the name well. This hair mask smells really good and has a nice texture. I followed directions on the packaging and it made my hair look and feel smooth, soft and shiny.
Bahar  M.
Van Nuys, CA
COLOR WOW Money Mask Deep Hydrating & Strengthening Treatment 7.5 oz/ 215 mL uploaded by Bahar  M.
I received This hair mask as complimentary from colorwow. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous, shiny blue and look so premium. The smell was neutral which i loved it. My hair is dry and i have a lot of small hair which make my hair turn to very frizzy specially after shower, but this mask was a savor and after using it and let it sit on my hair for 7 min and rinsed it turned my hair to shiny frizz free hair, need to continue using it i loved it! [product:color-wow-money-mask-deep-hydrating-&-strengthening-treatment-75-oz/-215-ml]
Rayan  H.
COLOR WOW Money Mask Deep Hydrating & Strengthening Treatment 7.5 oz/ 215 mL uploaded by Rayan  H.
Probably the best hair mask I’ve ever used ! This was collab with Chris Appleton who’s an unreal celebrity hair stylist . He’s styled celebs like the Kardashians to JLO. So I figured I have to get because he’s amazing. Like I expected , this mask is unreal. It makes my hair super soft , glossy ,shiny and hydrated. You apply it for 3 mins and rinse it off. After you rinse , you’ll instantly feel how soft your hair is. This mask needs the hype, it’s so underrated. I highly recommend trying this mask for your hair. Thank me later :)
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
COLOR WOW Money Mask Deep Hydrating & Strengthening Treatment 7.5 oz/ 215 mL uploaded by Hazalia C.
 “I gifted by @ColorWow The Color Wow New Money Hair Masque in exchange of my honest review” I have been struggling with frizzy and dry hair for a while. When I tried this Color WoW Money hair mask, I was surprised with the results that this mask makes my hair less frizzy and smoother after being washed. Even though I only apply a little bit over 5 minutes, the results just amazed me. My hair texture is fewer split ends when I comb my hair and looks glossy. This hair mask has a creamy, thick, and soft texture. I love that this mask has included excellent formula, just like the Mediterranean plant-based proteins. It smells fantastic, fresh, and has a very gentle kind of smell that’s very relaxing. The scent stays longer until I rewash my hair. I love that feeling when my hair still smells fresh after I skip hair wash for the other day. Overall, I like this product and will purchase another one when this one runs out.
Darolyn  H.
Baton Rouge, LA
COLOR WOW Money Mask Deep Hydrating & Strengthening Treatment 7.5 oz/ 215 mL uploaded by Darolyn  H.
This mask is so pretty! It just looks like it’s good for your hair. It’s very thick and coats every strand effortlessly. It softens, helps with detangling and leaves your hair shiny and smooth.
Sarah D.
Long Is City, NY
I just got this mask and have only used it once but i really loved the results after just once use. My hair looked soft and shiny after styling and felt nourished
Candice J.
briarbrook ln
I received this complimentary from Wow in exchange for my honest opinion. When I look for hair masque I want one that is not a heavy, has solid emulsion full of oils and waxes. I use it for texture to style my curly that leaves my hair looking bouncy and shiny with extra volume. I use it after I shampoo and not a leave in treatment that has potential for residue in the hair afterward. I use a golf-ball-sized of the glossy gel and cobdition my roots to ends. I then rinse it out after five minutes. It has blue sea kale which is rich in sulfur to help improve hair's strength! My hair breaks easily and this has strengthen it! It vegetable-derived protein that will protect my hair from future-damage! My hair looks soft and smooth!

Looking for your answer?