Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayColor Wow
Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 67 Fl Oz

Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz

One of the unintended consequences of color processing is frizz. Color chemicals can make your hair more porous by degrading the tight outer cuticle layer. Dreaded moisture gets in hair frizzes out! DREAM COAT borrows from textile technology covering each hair strand with an invisible waterproofing cloak - heat-activated polymer works to compress, tighten and seal hair strands hair is supernaturally sleek, smooth and super silky effects last up to 3 days, even through shampooing Unlike typical humidity-guard serums, will not build up, weigh hair down or make it greasy USAGEAfter shampooing and conditioning, apply Dream Coat to damp, towel-dried hair. Spray liberally and evenly on hair, section by section, and then blow-dry. Dream Coats humidity proofing formula is heat activated. Humidity-proofing will last up to 72 hours or 2 to 3 shampoos. Reapply after 2 to 3 shampoos.If desired, Color Wow Cocktail can be applied before Dream Coat application. For best results

Magically transforms texture, amazing humidity-proofing powers; Lasts up to 3 shampoos; Anti-humidity, anti-static and UV filter to guard against fade

Form: Spray

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.63 x 1.38 x 7.00 Inches

Features: Magically transforms texture, amazing humidity-proofing powers Lasts up to 3 shampoos Anti-humidity, anti-static and UV filter to guard against fade

Hair Type: Color Protection Color Treated

Gender: Women

Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz I was wondering if anyone used any extra product along with this before blow drying your hair? I watched a YouTube video and the girl didn’t use anything else and I found my hair to be a bit dry so after the first shampoo I used regular conditioner & It’s A 10 before blow drying but thinking I should be including something else? I love how straight it made my unruly hair but wish I had some more moisture. Thanks!
Does anyone know where I can find the travel size in Canada?
Is this product for fine hair or more for thick and or curly hair ?
Start your review of Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz!
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This review is for the Color Wow hair mask “Money”. I read great reviews on this product and it’s expensive but I bought it and... not wow... this hair mask smells like fake men’s cologne and did NOTHING for my hair. I didn’t find it moisturizing and it didn’t make my hair shiny. Very disappointing.
Amanda G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Amanda G.
Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Amanda G.
#Gifted 💁🏻‍♀️ Living in Florida usually means you’re constantly dealing with heat & humidity. My long fine hair does not often appear this resulting in the need for products to tame the frizz! Today I’ll be reviewing the dream coat spray, anti-frizz treatment from @colorwow I received this from them complimentary in exchange for my honest opinions. . 💁🏻‍♀️ Details: A lightweight, unscented award winning spray that is formulated to reduce frizz by blocking humidity. The spray also promises to add a glass shine, protect against heat damage from styling tools, & straighten/smooth hair. Formulated to work with all hair types & textures. Key ingredients: Chamomilla, Calendula, anti-humidity complex. Chamomilla protects hair color & adds shine. Anti-humidity complex prevents frizz, adds shine, & protects hair from heat damage. Calendula moisturizes dry hair. To use spray sections of your damp, freshly washed hair liberally with spray & use heat to activate. Contains no parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, & mineral oil. Vegan, gluten-free, & cruelty-free. . 🤦🏻‍♀️ My experience: I have fine, long hair that easily becomes oily & frizzy. I try not to use too many products on my hair as it easily can become oily. This spray however is truly lightweight & doesn’t leave a sticky texture. This was easy to use although I was hoping it would have a scent. I noticed that this made my hair soft, shiny & helped to straighten my hair I doing my dryer brush. While this reduced frizz I still experienced flyaways & frizz. . 💁🏻‍♀️ Overall: This is an easy to use, lightweight spray that adds gloss, shine & lightly moisturizes hair & can reduce frizz & humidity absorption. My hair looks great after using this spray but I myself still experienced some frizz & flyaways. I’m grateful that I had a chance to try this. I give this a 4.0/5.0. Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz
Christie B.
Matthews, NC
Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Christie B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my absolute favorite product. As a natural redhead, my hair has always been wavy, porous and unruly. Everything that says it controls frizz does NOT control my frizz. Until I found this. The bottle says that it lasts through several washes and I have to be honest and say that I think that stretches the truth a bit, but I do only have to use it every other wash. If you follow the directions, it really IS like a mini keratin treatment in a bottle. And if you color your hair, it surrounds and coats each individual hair follicle, so it will dramatically extend the life of your color. First picture was taken when I had 1/4 of my sections done, so you can see how naturally frizzy I am (and that was after a 45 min hair mask, friends) vs the effect of this this product. Best tips: ⭐️ Don’t use any other styling products before using this and blowing hair out. ⭐️ Don’t skip the part where you section your hair before drying. Super important. ⭐️ Make sure you fully saturate each section with product, front and back. Don’t be afraid to use too much. I was, at first, too. The applicator tip is super handy to help you get the hard to reach underneath. ⭐️ Definitely make sure you’re blowing it dry with tension. I use my handy handy Hot Tools One Step Oval Styler & Dryer - white gold edition and it couldn’t be easier.
Aimee P.
Fresno
Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Aimee P.
Want sleek hair? This will do it! You only need to use it every few shampoos. Hair behaves so much better and there isn’t really a scent. Which is nice! Also this packaging!!
ingrid B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wowwwww JUST WOW!!!! if I could give 10 stars I would! My hair has never looked so shiny! I’m so happy I purchased this, and I would recommend it to anyone that has frizz and wants that glassy look! I’ve tried many hair heat treatments and this is BY FAR the best I’ve tried. I used my #chi straightener for these results. I dampened my hair with a spray bottle. Sectioned it and then combed thru. *I added a before and 2 after shots. Also don’t mind my hair color, I’ve been doing it myself, I’m no pro by any mean lol!
Caryann S.
Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Caryann S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Frizz free shine. This is an absolute must in our humid Texas summers. Keeps frizz down, provides shine and last thru three shampoos. You just spray this onto damp hair and blow dry. It reminds me of a Brazilian blowout in a bottle. Love Color Wow products Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz
Rachael O.
Holly Springs, NC
Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Rachael O.
Purchased at: Sephora
So far so good. I’ve used it in the past but don’t really remember how well it worked. It says it’s supposed to fight frizz and humidity and if thats the case, this mama is going to be happy. The reviews online are great too!
Jyotsna G.
San Jose, CA
Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Jyotsna G.
HOLYYY GRAILLLL of my hair! Every time I blow dry my hair, i use this dream coat on my hair, I try to apply away from the scalp so it doesn’t cause excess moisture. Once you blow dry your hair after this, hair is so managed, shiny and frizz free! I love love love it!Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz #insfluenster
Kera G.
Thibodaux, LA
Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Kera G.
I received the color wow dreamcoat to review. The made my hair really shiny and healthy looking. I have used this product three times. and really love it but don’t go overboard spraying in your hair because the Second time I used it I spray a little too much and made my hair ratty and course feeling but when I used it the third time I used as much as I did the first time and got the great results again.
Erica V.
Wake Forest, NC
Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Erica V.
Purchased at: Amazon
This does a great job of combating frizz when you are heat styling your hair. But you do have to be careful not to use too much as after your hair is dry, it does feel a bit heavy and you can kind of feel the product in your hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
RoseMary S.
Augusta, GA
il y a 8 jours
Ainsley S. il y a 8 jours
Maybe try a different leave in conditioner! 😄
Melissa B.
il y a 7 mois
Does the Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz take frizz out? I have heard it’s almost like a Brazilian blowout so i have high expectations
Angela C. il y a 2 mois
Yes! It does. I have some major frizz spots in my hair and this product worked like a dream to take it out. It lasts too, typically threw out the day my waves would come back threw on parts of my hair when I used other products. Not with this one. Definitely a must have .