COLOR WOW Cocktail - Bionic Tonic  uploaded by Darah H.COLOR WOW Cocktail - Bionic Tonic  uploaded by Darah H.

BY COLOR WOW

Color wow cocktails are potent, leave-in supplements that counteract the major problems caused by color-processing. Kale cocktail is a strand-strengthening superpower, clinically tested and proven to make hair twice as strong after a single application. Key to this bionic tonic is sulfur-rich sea kale, which helps reinforce damaged sulfur bonds, essential to strong resilient hair. Loaded with protein-building amino acids plus b vitamins, it smoothes, detangles and helps guard hair against uv ray damage. Directions: shake bottle well before opening. Apply to lightly towel-dried, damp hair. Pour a coin-sized amount into palm, rub palms together then smooth throughout hair. Comb through. Do not rinse, style as usual. Use daily or as needed. May be used along with either coconut or carb cocktail. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
I just bought the Color Wow Kale tonic.
So far so good. Just use a small about on clean towel dried hair and leave in. My hair feels instantly soft and more manageable. We'll see how it works over time but my hair feels good c and it's not frizzy. I have Curly color treated hair.
Darah H.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Love love love the kale cocktail, great to put in on my towel dried hair for a mixture of strength and moisture. And it keeps working all day for a long lasting effect. I'm obsessed with all the color wow cocktails
Mikayyymua _.
Mikayyymua _.
Guntersville, AL
THIS PRODUCT IS BOMB! Smells amazing! Leaves my hair so shiny and smooth, and has helped repair my ends so well! I use a nickel size amount on clean damp hair and work it through my ends! If you haven't tried this you should!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
I own all 3 of these cocktails and use them daily! I color my hair myself at home and wow has this saved it, if not made it healthier! I also feel like its made it grow quicker