BY CRAYOLA

Keep the Color Wonder fun going with 30 mess-free coloring pages! Color Wonder markers work only on special paper. Won't color on skin, furniture or carpets. 30 page Color Wonder refill pad for use with Color Wonder mess free products. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Katrina K.
My daughter loves these! We use these for everyday coloring plus on car rides so we dont make a mess in our carseat! I think the price is great and long lasting.
Heather R.
Tgis is a great idea and I personally like it. My child, however, hates it. The markers take a second to actually show up on the paper and he gets bored. So it's definitely made for older kids that understand more.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
We live these!!! Less mess is great for me and my kids love getting these! They are all into crafts so these are perfect! Would recommend and they are very affordable and easy to find at Walmart!
Kat G.
USA
This would probably be the best color wonder book option for the child since its just blank pages/has more opportunity for a child to explore and doodle with. If you have a toddler who is into art experimentation this would be a great introduction tool, but still reminding not to use the markers on other things like furniture (good luck if you don't remind them with that, because once you hand them real markers you wouldn't want them to think it's still the mess free markers and go on and draw in all your furniture!).