Color Treated Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Hair Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair 23.7 Fl Oz and Conditioner 10.1 Fl Oz uploaded by chelsea e.Color Treated Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Hair Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair 23.7 Fl Oz and Conditioner 10.1 Fl Oz uploaded by Amber B.Color Treated Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Hair Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair 23.7 Fl Oz and Conditioner 10.1 Fl Oz uploaded by Amber B.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #53 in Shampoo

Color Me Happy Shampoo: Color Me Happy shampoo for color treated hair wants to keep your color radiant. Your color-treated hair will love this replenishing shampoo and conditioner marriage, fused with Moroccan rose and Passion Fruit nectar. This shampoo for color-treated hair will protect your locks with conditioners that help keep your hair healthy and truly radiant and that's a sign of happiness.Color Me Happy Conditioner: Color Me Happy's hair color conditioner for color treated hair won't leave a dull hair on your head. This shampoo and conditioner marriage will protect your color-treated hair with deep moisturizers and shine enhancers to prevent dryness and dullness. This happy coupling fused with Moroccan rose and passion fruit nectar replenishes your hair's moisture to help keep it healthy, shiny and full of vitality. Continue your color happiness. see more...

Regan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even tho I do not have color treated hair I always run to this shampoo if my hair doesn’t seem right! I love the smell it lasts in my hair for 2 days! Even when working with grease in a fast food restaurant or any restaurant it still was there. My hair looks so bright and alive and I loved it. Makes my hair feel so soft and makes it feel like velvet!
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these herbal essence shampoo and conditioner. They work great on my color treated hair. They do not wash my color down the drain. They are very hydrating too and smells good. I have been using for more than a year and still loving them. My niece who doesn’t have colored hair loves to use them too. She likes the way they make her hair feel.
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent on all herbal essences products is amazing!! That being said, leaves your hair smelling great through out the day. It lathers very foamy leaving a clean feeling and color protected hair. Great price for this shampoo and conditioner
Linda R.
Tucson , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color me happy herbal essence is probably one of my favorites for when it comes too using color safe shampoo & conditioner. Not only does the shampoo not fade my color but it keeps it looking vibrant for a long time. The conditioner repairs the damage I have from Coloring my hair over time. Plus it smells so good and last a long time .
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using these after I color my hair. I usually never stray from this brand besides a hot oil treatment. I bought these from target for around $8-10. It smells amazing and leaves my hairs feeling soft. I also like how it doesn’t strip me of the color too like other shampoos I’ve used in the past have done. I’d recommend this!
Mz M.
Sherman, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! I use this on the daily its great for locking the color in. It is best for color treated hair. I have a pink color hair an this is great for keeping the color bright, I recommend if u don’t have a lot of money to buy salon quality shampoo an conditioner this is just as good and it also smells great to
Liz R.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Herbal Essence products. Not only are they great products but you can find them at almost any store, so they’re convenient. I’ve used this product from time to time because I constantly dye my hair. It leaves it soft and for as much as I process my hair, this really helps keep it on the healthy side!
Katelyn M.
Hanahan, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of color me happy. I have been using Herbal Essence on and off since I was a teenager. The smell is one of the main reasons I always come back. Nothing compares to the smell of their shampoos. I usually change my shampoo every few months and this is always in my rotation.
Elizabeth R.
Hodgenville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time go-to shampoo and conditioner. I dye my hair quite a bit, so I love that these products keep my color intact for such a long time. You can't beat the price, for sure. They smell great, they keep my color colorful, and they leave my hair soft and shiny. I'd recommend these to anyone.
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything rose scented I like this brand because it leaves my hair feeling very clean I have very oily hair and it helps strip the oil from my hair. The scent is long-lasting. I have use this product for many years and would recommend it to others. It is affordable.