BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Color Me Happy Shampoo: Color Me Happy shampoo for color treated hair wants to keep your color radiant. Your color-treated hair will love this replenishing shampoo and conditioner marriage, fused with Moroccan rose and Passion Fruit nectar. This shampoo for color-treated hair will protect your locks with conditioners that help keep your hair healthy and truly radiant and that's a sign of happiness.Color Me Happy Conditioner: Color Me Happy's hair color conditioner for color treated hair won't leave a dull hair on your head. This shampoo and conditioner marriage will protect your color-treated hair with deep moisturizers and shine enhancers to prevent dryness and dullness. This happy coupling fused with Moroccan rose and passion fruit nectar replenishes your hair's moisture to help keep it healthy, shiny and full of vitality. Continue your color happiness. see more...

Color Treated Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Hair Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair 23.7 Fl Oz and Conditioner 10.1 Fl Oz
Maria M.
The scent on all herbal essences products is amazing!! That being said, leaves your hair smelling great through out the day. It lathers very foamy leaving a clean feeling and color protected hair. Great price for this shampoo and conditioner
Linda R.
Tucson, AZ
Color me happy herbal essence is probably one of my favorites for when it comes too using color safe shampoo & conditioner. Not only does the shampoo not fade my color but it keeps it looking vibrant for a long time. The conditioner repairs the damage I have from Coloring my hair over time. Plus it smells so good and last a long time .
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
I love this shampoo! I use this on the daily its great for locking the color in. It is best for color treated hair. I have a pink color hair an this is great for keeping the color bright, I recommend if u don’t have a lot of money to buy salon quality shampoo an conditioner this is just as good and it also smells great to
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
I use to purchase this all the time. It smells absolutely amazing an makes my hair so soft. The color didn't fade as fast as it would with other shampoos which is great cause that's what it's for. I'd most definitely buy it again in the future. An I'd recommend it as well.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
I have tried all their line of products and liked them all. I only occassionaly color my hair and I believe it keeps the color vibrate a little while longer while also keeping my hair smooth
Maribel G.
I’ve only used it for my hair color because they recommend it to me , same as other drug stores ones the color always falls out once I hit the shower . It helps it look pretty and shiny hu doesn’t help with the color lasting longer or bleeding
Becky M.
Herbal Essance is by far one of my favorite brands!!! The fragrance is one of the most elegant I've ever encountered!!! And the fact that the fragrance lasts for hours and hours is a huge plus!!! Not to mention that the shampoo and conditioner both are of high quality!!! Giving some of the best results I've seen in hair care products!!! Soft hair after shampooing, no filmy residues...extremely soft hair after conditioning, easy to rinse both products out!! Just an always "GO TO" product for me!!!
Kendra S.
New Lexington, OH
The smell of Color Me Happy? Mmm delicious. I always get compliments when I use this shampoo/conditioner. I always feel as if I just left a garden of roses after using this. It makes your hair extremely soft and silky. You need to try it!
Mercedes R.
Flushing, NY
After many years I finally dyed my hair again. I remember my mom using this because she use to dye her hair and it worked for her. Now I’m using it and it really does do the work. My hair doesn’t feel damaged or too dry or thick after using it. I love it and would recommend it!
Samantha G.
This shampoo smells great, and I have definitely noticed that my color has stayed rich. Herbal Essences always leaves my hair feeling soft and keeps it tamed. Also, my hair is really knotty and it does a great job of smoothing it out.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Does this help with dry and damaged hair?