BY HERBAL ESSENCES #51 in Shampoo

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo has a bright, uplifting scent. Our Rose fragrance will inspire visionsof fields in full bloom while gentle lather reveals radiance in colortreated tresses. see more...

• I m searching a shampoo which add volume to my hair ...please sug...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo safe for vibrant less permanent colors? Does it l...1 Answers
  • I've always been a wanting to buy this product but I haven't been...3 Answers
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Review for: Color With Hello Hydration Body Wash Kit more...
Herbal Essences “Color Treatment“ is a great shampoo! Idk what’s in it to preserve color but I’m loving every bit of it and my colored hair. The smell is great, my hair holds the color and it’s smooth. Great product! Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner for Color Treated HairHerbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for Color Treated HairColor Treated Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Color Safe Shampoo
Lindsey C.
Louisa
Review for: Hair For Color-Treated Hair more...
This shampoo smells so good. I always love the smell of herbal essences. It’s not too strong so I love that too. There’s so much product in this so it lasts a long time and at a good price. It does pretty good concerning colored hair too. I dye my hair vivid colors like purple, red, blue, and everything in between so they always wash out to some extent anyway but this shampoo is pretty good about not making it come out more than usual like some shampoos do. I love it and I’ll buy it again and I would highly recommend for color treated hair.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Ok- my sister is a hair stylist and I know these drugstore products are not the best thing in the world for my hair. However, this stuff smells so good! I use it maybe once a week or so just when I want to have that amazing smell in my hair! I think it cleans my hair well and doesn't seem to hurt my color treated hair. It doesn't leave it as soft and voluminous as my salon brands, but I use this for an entirely different reason! Lol! Just being honest! 😉
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
This product smells super good! When I used to box dye my hair I felt that it would keep the color lasting longer. My hair grows out fast so I can see if my natural hair is growing out of the colored hair, and when I continuously used this every time I showered, I really believed it took a long time for the hair color to stay on! Soon as I used a different type, it faded more easier.
Katelyn M.
Hanahan, SC
I love the smell of color me happy. I have been using Herbal Essence on and off since I was a teenager. The smell is one of the main reasons I always come back. Nothing compares to the smell of their shampoos. I usually change my shampoo every few months and this is always in my rotation.
Jordann L.
Leesburg, FL
I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner!!!!! It works wonders on damaged hair as well. I wish it was a little cheaper but it wont stop me from buying this brand by any means. It lathers really well and the smell stays around forever it seems like.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love herbal essence. My go to for shampoo and conditioner. I love how they have different variety of scents. Each one always smells so good. Leaves my hair so soft, and smelling good. The only brand I use for my hair. The big bottles last a long time.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo. It's great for color treated hair and the conditioner is great too, I have repurchased this over and over. I have also bought the newer scents by this brand and they are amazing as well. Highly recommend!!!
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Review for: Treated Color more...
As a shampoo for cleaning hair, it’s fine. I didn’t feel like it really applied to color-treated hair needs (color extension or dryness). It smells really good, lathers well, but it didn’t feel rich enough to help with the dryness that comes with color processing. It’s a good value for its price point.
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
I love color me happy bit it only does it smell good but you hardly ever see you hair color running in the shower when you wash it it doesn't strip you hair it protects it and makes it soft and smooth I really like this brand.
Stephanie B.
Clifton Hts, PA
Do you find that this shampoo actually makes the color last longer in your hair? Does it leave your hair shiny or greasy?
Cynthia S.
Grand Jct, CO
I've always been a wanting to buy this product but I haven't been sure about it, does this keep your hair color for a good amount of time?
Rebecca G.
Edmonton, Alberta
Looks like an amazing product. Would love to try. Is it available in Canada and where can you purchase it. love herbal essence.
Sophiya S.
I m searching a shampoo which add volume to my hair ...please suggest me One!
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
I received this product in my VBOX and i have to say i love it.. The smell is amazing and my hair color stays shiny.