BY MATRIX

Color Smart Shampoo is a mild citrus, rejuvenating shampoo that removes build up and brings out the natural color and shine of hair. see more...

• Does this stuff really work?I need a good hair color shampoo for ...3 Answers
kelsey m.
Surrency, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product you need it if you have blond hair!! Let me tell you it is EVERYTHING..EVERYTHING! I color my hair blond with highlights. And at times my hair can get a brassy hue due to the water i use song with other factors. This literally keeps all the brass and keeps my hair looking fresh, healthy and makes the color last and look great. I get my hair redone every so many months and this is the key to why I don't have to go monthly!! I can't live without it. I will always keep it in the shower because it's a hair lifesaver in a bottle!!
Daisy R.
Great product smells great leaves hair feeling soft and silky. Really good for treated hair it smells really nice and the scent stays in your hair. Definitely a higher price shampoo but definitely worth it.
Brit B.
For someone such as myself who colors their hair this product is an amazing choice. I feel like it does a great job at maintaining my clean hair without bleeding the color quickly.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff smells so great, but it is just whatever shampoo in my opinion. I don't think there's anything special about it.
member-3b13b3aa2
Eau claire, WI
This is overall a nice product for color treated hair. I would purchase again. It smells nice too.
Francisca O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good shampoo, just leaves my hair a little dry on the ends but good for color stay.
Aprilrose M.
Nice shampoo. Good smell works very well. I have oily hair and it did a good job.
Madison S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great in helping keep the color in my hair. I dye my hair blond and this helps to have the color last longer!
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Another of my favorite product from matrix and it leaves my hair soft. And also its for my colored treated hair
Brittany B.
Etobicoke, ON
Small bottle doesn't last long but does wonders for your colour treated hair. I use this once or twice a week to keep my colour looking fresh
ashley h.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stuff really work?I need a good hair color shampoo for my new do?