BY NONE

Choose the Color Research 25-Pack CD-RW Blank Media and store your digital data with ease. This pack includes 25 Pack CD-RW blank media that burns your disc up to high 12x writing speed. Each disc comes with a massive 700MB of storage capacity for storing your files for an improved storage performance. This pack enables you to write, erase and rewrite data for optimum performance and reliability. Buy the Color Research DVD-R 50-Pack today! see more...

Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I think these work great. They're inexpensive and are a good quality. I've never had an issuing using these and I've continued to use these throughout the years. They do exactly what they promise to do. Easy enough for me!
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Although it has been awhile since I used these, I loved them back when I did burn CDs for music in the car. Now with iphones and ipods, there really isn't a need that I have for these. They are great quality.
April W.
Seneca, MO
These work great and are a great value for what you get. I have never had any issues or damaged cd's in the packages I have bought. This has been my brand of choice for several years now.
amanda b.
Great to have on hand. never know when you're gonna want to make a new mixed cd. never had any problems with any of the discs. great product.
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Love these. The case makes it easy and less messy and the quality of the disks are great. Never had a defective one or any problems!
Ness L.
Cove City, NC
Decent cds. I have never had a big issue with them and im sort of rough with my cds. I likenthe colors
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
I like to use these when I save pictures and home videos of my family. Perfect for a backup invade it gets deleted from my computer