BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon ColorFinity Shampoo is a gentle cleansing shampoo for color treated hair. Enriched with antioxidants, it shields your color shade from minerals found in water, helping to prevent oxidation that weakens and fades colored hair. It gently cleanses while acting as a primer to help protect your fashion-forward, fabulous color. see more...

ashley r.
Coeburn
This is a great product if you color your hair on a regular basis! It helps peotext your hair and also help the color last longer!! It smells amazing and and leaves your hair looking soft and shiny!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
For a color protecting shampoo, this does a good job at keeping the color away. I love the smell and my color treated hair loves that it does protect me from having to not dye it sooner then I should have to. It smell really nice and I love how shiny it looks
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy this product. My personal favorite is the midnight blue. But I really love there wide range of colors. Unlike a lot of other box dyes I've tried in the last, VS last months. Who doesn't enjoy color that lasts?
Britney H.
Johnson City, TN
This color safe conditioner is amazing to be considered drug store. It really helps dark colors last a few weeks longer than regular shampoo. The smell is pleasant and not overwhelming. It’s perfect for brunettes during the fall
Jassica M.
Hartford, CT
I like to use color protecting shampoo because I do color my hair often and I trust this brand so, so much! This shampoo makes my hair feel and smell great. The price isn’t bad at all either.
Rachael L.
East Lynn
This shampoo is also great it does protect color for sure it leaves your hair looking freshly colored I don’t have any regrets using this and it is very good for someone who gets greasy hair fast I would definitely buy it again!
Vanessa W.
Scottsville, KY
I have colored hair and regular shampoos wash it out so
fast. this lasts forever and it doesn't have a bad scent
I use this product every other day. its very effective in
keeping my color in longer. I would buy it again, in fact,
this is the only shampoo for me!
Jessica L.
Hinesville, GA
I am always changing my hair color and usually to something red or purple and usually dark. This shampoo doesn't strip away my color and I end up getting to go longer between touchups. My hair color stays vibrant for weeks which is a must. I love it.
Kelly A.
I love to use this shampoo on my chemically dyed hair! It doesn't strip my color at all! I best love to use it right after the dying process. I would definitely recommend this product!
Tania V.
Charlotte, NC
Want your color to not fade away? want a super shiny natural looking fresh from the salon hair? WEll this is the shampoo for you! not only does it maintain colored hair colored but it smell amazing and leaves hair feeling clean and refreshed.