BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon ColorFinity Shampoo is a gentle cleansing shampoo for color treated hair. Enriched with antioxidants, it shields your color shade from minerals found in water, helping to prevent oxidation that weakens and fades colored hair. It gently cleanses while acting as a primer to help protect your fashion-forward, fabulous color. see more...

Vanessa W.
Scottsville, KY
I have colored hair and regular shampoos wash it out so
fast. this lasts forever and it doesn't have a bad scent
I use this product every other day. its very effective in
keeping my color in longer. I would buy it again, in fact,
this is the only shampoo for me!
Kelly A.
I love to use this shampoo on my chemically dyed hair! It doesn't strip my color at all! I best love to use it right after the dying process. I would definitely recommend this product!
Tricia W.
Daytona Beach, FL
Makes my hair look and feel nice and clean. I have fine hair and it's hard to find shampoo that suits me. This is a great product! Smells nice too!
Jessica C.
Tupelo, MS
Love this shampoo It protects the color in my hair. It's an amazing product for the price. Totally recommend.
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy this product. My personal favorite is the midnight blue. But I really love there wide range of colors. Unlike a lot of other box dyes I've tried in the last, VS last months. Who doesn't enjoy color that lasts?
ashley r.
Coeburn
This is a great product if you color your hair on a regular basis! It helps peotext your hair and also help the color last longer!! It smells amazing and and leaves your hair looking soft and shiny!
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
This color safe conditioner is amazing to be considered drug store. It really helps dark colors last a few weeks longer than regular shampoo. The smell is pleasant and not overwhelming. It’s perfect for brunettes during the fall
Jassica D.
Hartford, CT
I like to use color protecting shampoo because I do color my hair often and I trust this brand so, so much! This shampoo makes my hair feel and smell great. The price isn’t bad at all either.
Rachael L.
East Lynn
This shampoo is also great it does protect color for sure it leaves your hair looking freshly colored I don’t have any regrets using this and it is very good for someone who gets greasy hair fast I would definitely buy it again!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
For a color protecting shampoo, this does a good job at keeping the color away. I love the smell and my color treated hair loves that it does protect me from having to not dye it sooner then I should have to. It smell really nice and I love how shiny it looks