BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon ColorFinity Shampoo is a gentle cleansing shampoo for color treated hair. Enriched with antioxidants, it shields your color shade from minerals found in water, helping to prevent oxidation that weakens and fades colored hair. It gently cleanses while acting as a primer to help protect your fashion-forward, fabulous color. see more...

Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Scottsville, KY
I have colored hair and regular shampoos wash it out so
fast. this lasts forever and it doesn't have a bad scent
I use this product every other day. its very effective in
keeping my color in longer. I would buy it again, in fact,
this is the only shampoo for me!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hinesville, GA
I am always changing my hair color and usually to something red or purple and usually dark. This shampoo doesn't strip away my color and I end up getting to go longer between touchups. My hair color stays vibrant for weeks which is a must. I love it.
Tania V.
Tania V.
Charlotte, NC
Want your color to not fade away? want a super shiny natural looking fresh from the salon hair? WEll this is the shampoo for you! not only does it maintain colored hair colored but it smell amazing and leaves hair feeling clean and refreshed.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
I love to use this shampoo on my chemically dyed hair! It doesn't strip my color at all! I best love to use it right after the dying process. I would definitely recommend this product!
Susana G.
Susana G.
Hesperia, CA
I love this product it's for people who color their hair like me it's a very good product to use i think my hair color stay longer when i use this product ..
Tricia W.
Tricia W.
Daytona Beach, FL
Makes my hair look and feel nice and clean. I have fine hair and it's hard to find shampoo that suits me. This is a great product! Smells nice too!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Tupelo, MS
Love this shampoo It protects the color in my hair. It's an amazing product for the price. Totally recommend.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Joseph , MO
I love this shampoo I've been using it for 3 years in my colored hair wouldn't trade it for anything else
Terry A.
Terry A.
San Antonio, TX
Barely started using this product when my original brand was not available. So far so good.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
For a color protecting shampoo, this does a good job at keeping the color away. I love the smell and my color treated hair loves that it does protect me from having to not dye it sooner then I should have to. It smell really nice and I love how shiny it looks