Color Protect Vidal Sassoon ColorFinity Conditioner

by Vidal Sassoon

This nourishing conditioner is the daily protection renewal for your colored hair. It moisturizes & revives colored hair, protecting its vibrant shade and leaving it luminous with every wash.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Color Protect Vidal Sassoon ColorFinity Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Arlington, VA
One of the highest quality hair care brands out there. This is definitely on the more expensive side, but works wonders for my hair. I get blonde highlights usually, and I love knowing this helps protect my color.
Union, NJ
after coloring my hair, i knew i needed color protectant products. i’ve used vs brand before and i like it. how ever i went through the ingredients in this item and seen there are certain ingredients (like alcohol& sulfate) that aren’t good for colored hair (or hair in general). i bought it when i had my hair dyed in the reds, so don’t recommend it for red hair. your hair will continue to bleed.
Austin , TX
Since I’m a person who colors my hair regularly I like to try out conditioners that will protect my new color. This one was pretty good I didn’t see any stripping of the color and my hair felt so good. I liked it.
Odessa, FL
1,587 reviews
While I do like the smell and how well it looks after using this, I feel like my hair is greasy and not conditioned well. I feel like my hair is weighted down when I use this. I feel like I have to wash it more then I normally do with other conditioners that are out there.
Pikeville, NC
I'm sorry to say this does not work ladies.leaves hair tangled. Greasy feeling.i wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Save your money. Simply not a good product. I was very disappointed.
Very conditioning and it smells great! It works really well for not being a high end product. I use this 3x per week, and the scent is long lasting. I purchased at my local cvs, and I would recommend.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love that this is in a pump bottle! A lot of my favorite brands I don’t get in conditioner because I hate have to open and close the bottle a whole bunch of times! It just makes the bottle super slippery and not worth it! I love this brand, and have for years, and color protecting is even better!
Providence, RI
When I dyed my hair blue black I loved it and wanted to make sure it lasted so I used the same brand as the dye and got this and it was wonderful! It made my hair silky smooth as if my hair was just done my hair dye lasted and my hair wasn’t damaged
Lewisville, TX
I did like it a lot but my hair always wants different shampoos and conditioners I do give it 5 stars because I will use it again made my hair feel soft I would use it every other time I washed my hair
Reidsville, NC
This is very moisturizing, however I do not think that it did anything to preserve my color. Great price though for the amount of product you receive.

Looking for your answer?