BY COLOR PROOF

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Color Proof DeepQuench Moisture Masque 16oz see more...

Review (1)
Gina S.
Stoney Creek
I'm a sucker for any moisture based treatment, add in the fact thatvit's formulated for colour treated hair and i'm sold. I could not get past the scent of this mask. It was so strong it lingered past me blow drying and adding product to my hair. It has an earthy, grassy scent to it. O don't remember whether I liked how my hair felt bc I was so distracted by the scent. I gave it away the next day to a friend.