BY WELLA

Wella Color Preserve Volumizing Conditioner was specifically developed and formulated for fine, fragile hair structures; the Volumizing Conditioner with Vitamin Complex helps improve the hair structure and gives strength and shine you can see and feel. The active ingredient Genamin CTAZ provides strength and moisture without over-burdening the hair structure. see more...

Bree F.
Wella is a brand that is very much so for color treated hair. Whether it’s shampoo, conditioner, a balm or a serum, they will have it for Color treated hair. They Also make great products for damaged and or distressed hair. I love wella it is an affordable brand there are just many other brands and products THAT I PREFER. Give it try if you have color treated hair.
Carol S.
Absolutely love this conditioner for my super wavy unmanageable hair & not only does it not leave residue and leave my hair smelling amazing?! It's the best on the market! I highly remommend this!
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
I love the color preserve! This is the shampoo and conditioner brand I have to go to when I dye my hair red. Its amazing and helps keep my red hair brighter longer
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
I was recommended this product since I am frequently dying my hair. It is for color treated. It has an awesome scent, and it’s long lasting. You can buy it at Walmart or at ulta. I am satisfied with it.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This is a must for color treated hair or anyone who gets there hair done in the salon. It has helped my blonde stay longer and last. I love this product
Jessica A.
Charlotte, NC
Helps preserve ur hair color and shine great product must use color last longer and helps not to damage hair
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Cindy R.
Doral, FL
Excellent product I say with great pride always keeps my hair healthy my hair color lively and bright! I like