Color Paw Pet Nail Polish Pen uploaded by yulisa g.Color Paw Pet Nail Polish Pen uploaded by Joanna M.Color Paw Pet Nail Polish Pen uploaded by C G.

BY COLOR PAW

Courtney s.
Omg i need to get this for my girl. I dress her up all the time to match me (; its fun painting their nails. Small suggestion to do it while theyre sleeping. Otherwise it smudges and gets everywhere
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Me and my grandmother tried painting our dog's nails once and she pulled her paw away. Totally denied it. But she let us paint with this! I think it was the smell of regular nail polish lol! The colors really nice! She looks like such a lady!
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Color Paw Pet Nail Polish is pretty easy to use as long as your dogs are relaxed. Fast drying with one coat needed. Obviously safe for your pets. Brighter colors are more fashionable and visible. I'd recommend if you're looking for a "fun" add to your pups wardrobe.
Miranda R.
Rockville, MD
I think it's hilarious and cute, but people tend to stop us on the street and make unwarranted comments about it somehow being animal cruelty. Whatever. It's nontoxic and if your pet tolerates it, it's fun!
Gabbie G.
Van, WV
I love this product! The colors look so vibrant and just all around are great for any pet. Although it takes a while to paint my dogs nails because she is so hyper and loves to move around. I recommend this totally.
Jessica P.
Adrian , MI
When I saw this I thought it would be ridiculous. Once I tried it out, i fell in love. It is so easy to use and it adds a pretty color to your animals claws. I think it's hilarious and amazing!
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will have to buy this. I've always wanted to paint my cats nails and this is a great idea! Whoever came up with this kudos to you. You could use this on a small or little dog! Love it!
Ashleigh M.
I have two sweet girl pups and love to paint their nails, the colors are so fun and it's nice to have the peace of mind that this won't make them sick like regular nail polish !
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
My dog loves wearing pink, who says pink is just for girls?ūüíó he's my pretty little guy he picks it up with him mouth and brings it to me himself he loves it!
Ashley G.
Stafford, VA
Considering I'm a mother of all boys, I only found it fitting to try this out for my little girl furbabies! LOVE this idea! Whoever made it, thank you!
Alecia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Are there any harmful toxins in the polish
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
How long does it take to dry? I'd just worry about it drying and my pup licking it?
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Where could i get them at
Alecia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Where do I find this product
Ninoshka N.
What is everyone's opinion on these I like painting my dogs nails do these make it easier than normal polish?