Color Paw Glitz - Dog Nail Polish

by Color Paw

Do you seriously use this to paint on your animals? What's the difference between this polish and nail polish I would buy at the store for myself?
Are these safe if a dog happens to lick it while wet or chew on their nails
Start your review of Color Paw Glitz - Dog Nail Polish!
How would you rate this product?
Sofia M.
Toronto, ON
Super cute colour! especially if you are the type of person to doll up your pets. they always put up a fight no matter what choice of colour of polish you choose or brand. the end result is super cute paws.
Emily G.
I've tried painting my cats nails, and it honestly is worth all the stress of your cat not allowing you to paint their nails. Instead I use little caps the slip over their claws and stay for 1-2weeks and it stops them from clawing things and tearing them up!
Carina O.
This nail polish color is absolutely perfect for any furry diva you have in your life! It's so cute!
live L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Awwwwww, this is so cute. :) I love the nail polish color, it's so dramatic.
Awwwwww, this is so cute. :) I love the nail polish color, it's so dramatic.