BY COLOR OOPS #55 in Hair Color

Easily Dissolves Hair Color Stain from Face, Neck and Hands Removes hair color stains Easily wipes away stains from skin Gentle Aloe Vera Formula Clean, Fresh Scent Color Oops Wipes... for every time you color your hair! Product not tested on animals see more...

• Does these irritate the skin?1 Answers
Summerville, SC
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Nicole E.
These wipes hands down are the best ever and are a life savior! They took off all the color off my hands and neck without using to many. One wipe goes a long way. The price is awesome and well worth it. I am very satisfied with this product !
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
Soo Soo S.
Saint Louis , MO
I color my hair at home so this product helps me because I usually end up even with gloves and trying to be precise where I apply my haircolor get it all over my face ears and neck this product removes color just like that it does exactly what it says is going to do it's amazing so you don't have to be nervous you're going to go out and have color all over you and look all funny and weird it's amazing definitely would recommend enough said it's affordable available in a lot of places online just great product.
Elizabeth P.
Hollywood, FL
If you dye your own hair and, like me, tend to get it all over your face and neck (and sometimes shoulders) THIS IS THE PRODUCT FOR YOU! These wipes actually truly really absolutely work! They do what they say they do- remove excess hair dye that can (easily) end up on and around your face. They can dry out pretty fast- but all you need to do is run them under the tap and BOOM- back to doing their job they'll be. Am never without them when dying my hair.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I used this to get blue color out of my blonde hair. It's easy to use, and it worked, but I cannot say enough horrible things about the smell. It lingered in my shower for weeks and stayed in my hair for weeks after using the product. I would not buy this again.
Chrissie B.
Staten Island, NY
These work great for when you dye your hair and accidentally get it on your forehead or arms or even your counter.  I use them all the time when I dye at home and when I get back from the salon if they missed any.  Would recommend, something good to have in your cabinet if you dye your hair.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
As someone who colors their hair quite often, I always have these babies on hand. I use a lot of reddish/purple dyes, which if you've ever used them, you know they can make your skin look like you've been attacked. These really help to remove most, if not all, of the color from my skin after a dye job. I would highly recommend.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Best product on the market. I have and would search far and wide if I couldn't find these. They are perfect and make home hair coloring much easier and less messy. They are super cheap. You seriously cannot go wrong with these. I dye my hair an dry dark color and this product removes any and all stains. I literally would not be able to color my hair without them. Seriously a must buy when coloring hair.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Do these work well? Do you have to scrub to get the color out of just lightly wipe?
April R.
Pinson, AL
My daughter colored her blonde hair with red kool aid, will these work with getting that out?
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Does these irritate the skin?
Haylee H.
Do these actually work and is the scent okay? Also, is there any other place to buy these besides what's listed on the side of the page?
Clarissa M.
Gilbert, AZ
OK I have to know do these really wor? If so how well do they work???