Rose S.
Boonton, NJ

how long after the mishap should you use it

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
1 year, 10 months ago
I used this the day after and I've also used it several weeks later. I dyed my hair auburn and it looked horrible so I used this the next day and it removed most of he color but I let it rest a day and did it again and it completely removed it. I've also used this after dying my hair purple and it completely removed it in one treatment.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
1 year, 10 months ago
My mom has used color oops many times immediately afterwards after the mishap & her hair is just fine. There is no bleach in the color oops.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Merrillville, IN
1 year, 10 months ago
I would give it a good 4-6 weeks. Too many chemicals on the hair in short amounts of time can cause breakage.