Color Oops Hair Color Remover

Takes you back to your original color With Soy Protein and Aloe Vera Conditions during process to protect fragile hair Safely removes permanent and semi - permanent hair color Takes only 20 minutes Ammonia free / Bleach free Re - color the same day Product not tested on animals Color Oops™ Extra Conditioning is the most gentle and effective way to reverse an undesirable hair color application.  In just 20 minutes Color Oops™ corrects your hair color by shrinking the dye molecules, allowing you to simply wash them away.  Our unique formula is bleach - free and ammonia free; Color Oops™ will not have the damaging effects of bleach or ammonia based products.  Color Oops™ Extra Conditioning is enriched with aloe vera and soy protein to condition and help restructure your hair during the color removal process. Color Oops™ Extra Condit

Color Oops Hair Color Remover how long would it take to remove purple hair dye ?
I just wanted to REVIEW this product & offer a few tips. I color my hair as a trained professional hair dresser would albeit,  I'm NOT licensed. I'm a lady in my early 40's ... I am college educated up to 1 year of a Master's degree program so I understand chemistry, etc & WAS properly taught by my former hairdresser. ☆☆THAT said ... IF you usually utilize permanent & (or) semi/demi permanent hair color & mix with "lift", (aka developer or the percentage of peroxide that gives the color you've mixed, 'its lift' & is typically 1 part to a full bottle, tube of either liquid, cream & mask-type colors. I purchase mine @ SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY & mix 2 different colors w/30%lift bc it's a copperish/bronzish light brown color. ☆☆POINT BEING . . . IF you're used to having or dyour ow5, 10, 20, 30
During COVID we bleached a section of my hair and dyed it dark blue/ purple... now it’s aquamarine and green... from your experience, would color oops be worth trying out?
Start your review of Color Oops Hair Color Remover!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Color Oops Hair Color Remover uploaded by Kris L.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Conditioning
This hair color remover works but it will do some major damage. I was trying to strip the remaining semi color on my blonde hair and it did, for the most part, but my hair felt stringy after. I couldn’t comb my hair and it smells so bad for a week. Not something I would recommend. I would rather dye my hair another color.
Micaela G.
bountiful , utah
Color Oops Hair Color Remover uploaded by Micaela G.
I had some colorful blue streaks in my hair and added some pink and changed my mind about it so I tried this. Unfortunately it doesn't work on the colors I used so I ended up with rainbow hair but it turned out pretty cool here is a pic for you to see.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Color Oops Hair Color Remover uploaded by Rosie N.
Review for: Conditioning
Finding a solution to remove hair coloring without damaging my hair is a challenge. I've dyed my hair many times over the years and I last went with blue and it faded to green after multiple washes because underneath is blonde hair. I decided to pick this kit up at Ulta for $11.99. It comes with a squeeze-y pointing bottle and a bottle with a cap, both have content in them for mixing. I pour the one with the cap into the pointy one, shake it up, and evenly distributed it to the targeted areas. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then I rinse it thoroughly. The chemical scent was extremely potent it lingered for a few days. Even after multiple rinses, it's really strong. Also, this made my hair completely damaged and stringy, my hair was tangled to where I had to cut them loose. Did it remove the color though? Most of it. I saw some green areas remaining when the product was fully coated. Overall, I don't think it's worth damaging my hair by using this. There were a lot more cons than pros so I will not purchase this again.
Shelby B.
Dayton
Color Oops Hair Color Remover uploaded by Shelby B.
Dyed my hair dark blue using L’Oréal Féria and it was super uneven so after trying baking soda, dish soap, vinegar, etc with limited fading, I tried this and it completely took the permanent blue dye out of my hair with 15 min of processing. Also took out remaining dyes from dying my hair gray and light blue in the past. Was also gentle on my hair, it wasn't noticeably dry after using a good conditioner. I also used it 3 days after dying my hair. Pictures are: after remover-after dye-before dye.
Mike L.
The product is OK. I used it once, but I think I should avoid Hair Colors. Overall an average product.
Alexis H.
Alexandria, LA
Usually, I use the Color Fix It from Sally's Beauty when I mess up my hair, but I picked this product up because I was already at Walmart and did not want to go to another store. WILL NOT BUY EVER AGAIN. My purpose was to remove the purple N' RAGE product that I put on my bleached hair and after using this twice it looks more of a bluish-gray color. However, I wasn't really expecting it to remove all the purple either. It did remove all the brown permanent hair color so it does work, HOWEVER, the smell is absolutely ridiculous. I literally wanted to gag. After washing my hair 3-4 times I noticed the rotten smell was still in my hair so I washed it again in the shower the next night. When I unwrapped my hair the smell was still there. This product wouldn't be so bad if they could just change the smell of it but it works on permanent hair colors for sure.
alicia H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Color Oops Hair Color Remover uploaded by alicia H.
Review for: Strength
This oops color bleach is good it takes away the toughest color of your hair I like it cause it does it’s job. But the cons is the smell it’s not very pleasant it smells really bad I have to open my window to air it out the smell will stay on your hair maybe for a day or two but other than that it’s really good
kaitlyn W.
Worked great for me!!! u have to rise for at least 20min or product isn't as officiant! it didn't damage my hair, but did make it very poores, that's when a great protein treatment comes in handy... as stated in directions
Lita D.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: Strength
Maybe I just used this incorrectly but it did not remove a lot of my color sadly. Its decently priced and you can buy almost everywhere so tbats great in emergencies
arma A.
Color Oops Hair Color Remover uploaded by arma A.
Purchased at: Target
I don't really add bad reviews to products that work atleast 50% to what it claims but this is a waste product, i donno know why such prestigious stores have these in stock. I bought Extra strength to get rid of my hair color. This didn't do a single thing. Instead left my hair smelling like rotten eggs. It claims to be free from ammonia &bleach but honestly it made my neck burn because of fallout i had. hated it completely. Don't waste your $14 on this people. It doesn't work.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
leila P.
il y a un an
sirena ‍. il y a un an
not long at all ! i’ve used this stuff to remove gray from my hair and it lifted completely in like 20 minutes
Nina J.
Owensboro, KY
il y a 2 ans
Was curious as to how well this brand works on color removing? Have you ever used any color removing product? Color Oops Hair Color Remover I have had black hair for 2 years now & wanting to switch it up but don’t want orange colored hair. Any suggestions other than going to a salon my hair is super long and it would be pretty pricey to just get this color out. Thanks @Melissa t13
Samantha L. il y a 2 ans
Also be very careful what you do after the colour is removed. Colour oops isn’t damaging but any sort of lightening without a professional is a bad idea in my opinion. I’ve fried my hair trying to bleach it myself after colouring it dark for many years. It take years to lighten hair drastically in a healthy way and there are red stages in between.