BY COLOR MATES

Lip gloss is an instant pick-me-up that brings out the sparkle in your smile. Worn over other lip color, gloss adds an unmistakable dimension of shine. Today's lip gloss comes in a radiant array of gorgeous shades, with a non-sticky, luscious feel. This is your chance to shine Pack Of 4 see more...

Adriana :.
Redlands, CA
Really liking this lip gloss! It has a great value, you can't beat a buck. I like how it's clear and it makes my lips super glossy without adding any color, so it's pretty natural. I bought it from the 99 cent store (LoL). I would recomend this to others, who are looking for a good, cheap lip gloss. I use this almost daily and it's lasting a long time. The only thing I don't really like is that the flavor is a gross chapstick flavor, other than that it's pretty great :)
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I have the strawberry flavored one and I love it really met my expectations really well really good value only for 1$ really worth it not long last Jd really glossy though I love to buy again really worth it
Amethyst S.
Tucson
I haven't really tried this out jet but my friends say it's great and I am really hoping to buy it soon 😍😍