BY COLOR MATES

Liners to make lips look plumper, fuller, and more defined. Our creamy, easy-gliding formula comes in a range of shades that coordinate with our lip colors for your most polished, perfect pout. Pack Of 4 see more...

Alex M.
Alex M.
I bought mine in the color Ginger Spice for $1, and I think it is great for the price. Although it is a little dark for me, it would be great for anyone who loves a good dark lipstick. It smells like the classic vanilla lipstick. I love the shimmer in it and the pencil is great!
Ericka H.
Ericka H.
It's great and affordable also comes with a lip liner pencil and stay on for a very long time even after you eat or drink something its really long lasting like it say it .COLOR MATES LIPSTICK WITH LIP LINER PENCIL #62618 CASHMERE
I love this lipstick!! I got it at dollar tree for a $1. The consistency is a rich and creamy. It glides on the lips very easily. The color Ginger Spice, is dark brown. This lipstick is the best for a double use. Moisturizer and lip color.
Amber S.
Amber S.
It was defiantly worth the $1. Love the lip liner and lipstick! It was a matte color. And stayed in place all day! Will be buying again.