Color Mates CMATES MASCARA CURV BLK uploaded by ariel s.Color Mates CMATES MASCARA CURV BLK uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Color Mates CMATES MASCARA CURV BLK uploaded by Andrea M.

BY COLOR MATES

The weightless, creamy formula glides on to create a dramatic, wide-eyed look without clumping- The secret is a lash-amplifying polymer that instantly transforms eyes from ordinary to alluring-- Pack Of 4 SKU: MCDS5096 see more...

• Is this mascara worth trying out? Does it give a bold look or mor...2 Answers
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my fave mascaras under $20. I normally can be a bit of a cosmetic Snob I like my chanel, MAC, Urban Decay Perversion, Benefit et al but this is a dollar store gem!! I get mine at dollar tree when they got it normally they got LA Colors which is good/decent too but this is so good. Waterproof, good brush, not too wet//not too dry excellent value for $1USD. I buy them by 2's ... one for my bag & one for my vanity. #winning #dsgem
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert

The ColorMates Mascara was an ‘impulse buy’, I had been shopping when I passed this mascara in the aisle, and it was on sale. Since my current mascara was beginning to dry up, I just took the chance and put this brand in my shopping cart as I approached the checkout line.

I was lucky, the ColorMates Mascara had not dried up when I opened the package, after all, it had been on sale, and I did not know how long it had been on the store shelf. The ColorMates mascara is definitely black it does enhance my eyelashes so that they are more visible but that is all. This mascara does not length the lashes, nor does it add any volume, and although it does not clump up much, it neither separates the lashes for a ‘finished and polished’ final appearance. I had inadvertently rubbed my eyes while wearing the ColorMates Mascara, and I was pleased that it did not smear, nor did the color transfer onto my fingers. However, when I checked a few hours later, I noticed that the mascara left a few black speckles under my lower lids.

Therefore, I will continue to use the ColorMates Mascara for casual everyday errands, but not for any special formal occasions when I need to look my best. Although I will continue to use this ColorMates mascara until it runs dry, I would not repurchase this mascara in the future
Tia L.
Fort pierce , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good Mascara. It makes your lashes look really great & long ! it's Extremely affordable compared to others I highly recommend this for beginners though. You really do get what you paid for with this product.
D N.
Very good! It's a little liquidity and i would prefer it to beginners. Besides that it ok. Good amount in it and not that pricey comparing it to L'Oreal it's ok not as good as revlon and etc. I would recommend it to beginners
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best dollar mascara ever!!!!! your lashes do get really long....I use this every day and last for like a month in a half. .great for the price
Hellen Michael G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La verdad no lo he usado no se como es la tengo nueva pero no la he usado para nada pronto la usaré y les dire
Luisa R.
Tucson, AZ
Es uno de los pocos k no me dan alergia y su cepillo ayuda mis pestañas k sean largas
Evangelina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Inexpensive gets the job done and doesn't even smudge got mine at big lots for 1.00
Courtney R.
Is this mascara worth trying out? Does it give a bold look or more subtle?