Color Mates 12 Pan Eye Shadow (Neutral) (6-Pack) uploaded by Marysue E.Color Mates 12 Pan Eye Shadow (Neutral) (6-Pack) uploaded by Carole M.

BY COLOR MATES

I sell mine seperately. I don't offer packs unless you want to bundle.Colormate make up: Colormates 12 Pan Eyeshadow Fancy 1. Long wearing, natural look, blends easily. 12 salon formula shades that ca be worn separately or blended for a more... see more...

Emma D.
Scottsburg
I use this every single day. Very good pigmentation. It looks very good with blue eyes. Love this palette. I have used it for the past 3 or 4 months and haven't had to replace it yet. Like the clear top. I would definitely recommend this to beginners.
Marysue E.
Corning, OH
Very pigmented, nice quality for a cheap price! They last well with primers, very pigmented, great color selections n quality, highly recommend..great for anyone!
Isabella W.
Pretty good, especially if you're a beginner! It has nice pigmentation, I like it because it's very light and really pretty color selection.
Rose E.
I love it! My sister always takes mine away lol I love the brown colors and it's a plus because it's very cheap
Selena L.
Corona, CA
They're extremely cheap and very, very, very, chalky hard to blend and hard to work with overall