MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & Luminizerskosas cosmetics
Color & Light: Pressed Blush and Highlighter Duo

Color & Light: Pressed Blush and Highlighter Duo

by kosas cosmetics

Shop Kosas Color & Light: Pressed Blush and Highlighter Duo at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Color & Light: Pressed Blush and Highlighter Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Alexa M.
I LOVE this blush. I found it off @jesssouthern make up artist and friend of Jessie James decker - she always post the best products. The only thing I don’t like about it, is the duo blush color on the right. It’s technically a highlighter but it’s pink. So sometimes I’ll just mix both colors to get a nice flushed glow pink. It stays on for hours and is beautiful! [product:kosas-color-&-light:-pressed-powder-blush-&-highlighter-duo-papaya-1972-high-intensity-032-oz/-9-g]

Looking for your answer?