MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerwet n wild
Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now!

Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now!

*SNIFF*:’) We’re gonna get all sentimental here! We remember it so fondly. You were a preteen, first experimenting with makeup, going to the drugstore with only a buck in your pocket and getting your first wet n wild eyeliner. We were there for you then and we’re here for you now – better than ever! These 12-hour, long-wearing liners have rich, hyper-pigmented color, an oh-so-smooth, oh-so-creamy application, and are versatile enough to create any look you want. No wonder they’re so raved about by celebs and makeup artists. But don’t worry, just because we’re all Hollywood now doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten about you. What was YOUR first wet n’ wild eyeliner color? Ours was blue.

[product:wet-n-wild-color-icon-kohl-liner-pencil-26] ? I want it but in the darkest tone
Has anyone found eyeliner that doesn’t smudge or sweat when it is hot?
Start your review of Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now!!
Queen-Blessing O.
Loganville, GA
Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now! uploaded by Queen-Blessing O.
I like that it applies smoothly and doesn’t come off easily. The color also works great for my complexion. I use Simma Brown.
Lora F.
Knoxville, TN
Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now! uploaded by Lora F.
Review for: Simma Brown Now!, Taupe of the Mornin'
Amazing colors! Great durability. Lasts all days long! I use these two pencils interchangeably everyday. Great for a natural look or if you want to kick it up a knotch for a smoky eye.
Emily D.
Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now! uploaded by Emily D.
Review for: Simma Brown Now!
Pretty decent kohl eyeliner. The color is a dark, warm toned brown shade. If you put it on your waterline, the color is more of a light brown which I don't love. It's pretty creamy and easy to apply. It does rub off pretty easily so I'm not sure of the longevity. For the cheap price, I think it's worth it! Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now! Wet n Wild Icon Kohl Eyeliner
Sophie C.
Taunton, MA
Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now! uploaded by Sophie C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I can’t see myself using any other pencil for my brows but this pencil in this color.
Amber J.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Simma Brown Now!
Let me just say that although this is an eyeliner it makes for the PERFECT lip liner. At only $1.95 you CANNOT beat that. The quality is goes on so smoothly & it’s highly PIGMENTED! I will not stop using this. Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now!
Yoana G.
Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now! uploaded by Yoana G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Baby's Got Black
It’s so good and great because it’s only one dollar and you can basically get it anywhere it’s so good and I will always have it it’s a go to it’s so good and it’s long lasting it’s just a great product and last a few months
Brandy T.
Battle Creek, MI
Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now! uploaded by Brandy T.
Review for: Simma Brown Now!
It does go on really smooth and last most of the day. It is a pencil so you have a eye sharpener on hand, but easy to use. It does run so you have to wipe the run, but it is only a $1 at dollar tree so can't complain to much; it gets the job done.
Kiara M.
Baker, LA
Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now! uploaded by Kiara M.
Review for: Simma Brown Now!
Very cheap! I used it as an eyebrow pencil when I lose or forget my brow whiz. It matches my eyebrows but comes off easy with touching or sweat. It’s brown but when I wipe it greenish. I hate I have to sharpen it but what do I expect for $1-$2 pencil.
Olivia G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now! uploaded by Olivia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this pencil! It's only $1 at dollar tree and .78 at Walmart. I can use it as a lip liner, as well as a brow pencil. It glides on so smoothly and last a while without being sharpened. It is also beginner friendly.
Jasmin G.
Tampa, FL
Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now! uploaded by Jasmin G.
Review for: Baby's Got Black
I’ve had it for so long the lettering has erased because I rarely use it. I have to go over many times, and it still doesn’t look as black as I’d want it to. Fades very quickly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alejandro M.
San Sebastián, Cusco
il y a un an
Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now! ? I want it but in the darkest tone
Rabiya Z. il y a un an
You can got with baby’s got black shade, its a dark tone I believe. The texture is smooth and creamy and are verstile to create any look of your choice so go for it gurl! Hope this helps