MakeupEye Makeupwet n wild
Color Icon Glitter Single-Groupie

Color Icon Glitter Single-Groupie

Go glam with this uber-pigmented glitter single. Infused with Vitamin E, its glitterati-worthy color goes on silky smooth, moisturizes skin, and blends like butter. And, it’ll stay put no matter what the night holds.

Quien a probado este y en que tonos les gustó mss?
which colour is the best ???
Is thus eco friendly?
Start your review of Color Icon Glitter Single-Groupie!
Tahira A.
Review for: Bleached
Really good eyeshadow that is super cheap and lasts a good couple of hours. I give it 4 stars because it's nothing that special.
Hannah D.
Cypress, CA
Color Icon Glitter Single-Groupie uploaded by Hannah D.
Review for: Brass
Love this!! I use this on my eyes and it is perfect with a pair of lashes! I feel like I can conquer the world when wearing this! It is so inexpensive and stays on forever would definitely recommend buying this! #eyes #eyeshadow #lips #face #makeup #skin #beauty #glam #shadow
Yiesenia B.
Chilton, TX
Color Icon Glitter Single-Groupie uploaded by Yiesenia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Brass
I like this product so much. I love glitter stuff. My eye color is like black. It need some improve how do you make to stay on. No it not a long lasting product. Maybe I will recommend it.
Mary M.
Color Icon Glitter Single-Groupie uploaded by Mary M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Brass, Nudecomer, Toasty
This is a very affordable shadow that is good for someone beginning with shadow or on a budget! There are alot of good colors not alot of pigment though so it does take more. It seems to blend well.
Bethany W.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Groupie
This was absolutely terrible for me. Wet n Wild has some amazing products but this was like the cheap little kid glitter makeup. It was like a shiny rock in a tiny pan, no matter how many times I tried swatching I got next to nothing on my finger.
Maria R.
Mendota, IL
Color Icon Glitter Single-Groupie uploaded by Maria R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product makes the eyes pop💙 I have the sliver one. I use it on top of my glittery eyeshadows to make them stand out. I bought mine for only $2!Color Icon Glitter Single-Groupie
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Color Icon Glitter Single-Groupie uploaded by Marsha J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don’t wear glitter on the daily but if I’m going out I will use the Wet N Wild glitter singles to accentuate around my eyes. I love their glitter line because the glitter stays put & I don’t end up with glitter all over my face nor do I have to reapply thru out the evening because even though the price is really low the quality is very good.
Monica J.
Lebanon
Review for: Brass
I hated this. It’s really just jelly with glitter particles in it. I bought this for my prom because it matched my dress, it has my eyeshadow a creasing hot mess 1 your into wearing it. I would definitely not repurchase and I do not recommend purchasing.
Sww P.
Review for: Spiked
Terrible !! I normally like wet and wild product but this I would say the worst product they have. It's hard to apply . It applies unevenly. Doesn't last long . And you have hooded eyes like mine forget about it !!
Nessa Z.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Bleached
I gave two stars for the look alone. As for quality I was the least impressed.
I gave two stars for the look alone. As for quality I was the least impressed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...