MakeupILIA
Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment

Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment

Shop ILIA Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Anyone else think this is difficult to apply? Any tips or tricks? Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment
How does this sink into your lips? Is it thick and cakey or more of a thin layer over top?
I’m really interested in trying this but I have super sensitive skin. Has anyone had a reaction to it?
Start your review of Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,015 reviews
Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment uploaded by Kimberly T.
Color haze is such an amazing product. It is a multiple. Which I love a multitasking product. Also, it is creamy and universal. The cool thing is if you are someone who wants a glow without sparkle then this is for you. It’s so natural. I have the shade Before Today and I can’t wait to get more.
Huda K.
Seattle, WA
Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment uploaded by Huda K.
Review for: ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Sing .23 oz/ 7ml
This is a beautiful shade for people with deeper skin tones. It’s a beautiful berry shade that doesn’t go on as pigmented and give a light flush of color. Goes on so smoothly
Nikita V.
Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment uploaded by Nikita V.
Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment uploaded by Nikita V.
Review for: Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment
I have three colors. Waking up, temptation and stutter. Let me tell you, these are one of my favorite cream blushes ever! I’ve also used them for my lips and it’s so pretty. I like the applicator because it makes things so easy. A little dot is all you need! Definitely recommend these!
Allison S.
Leonardtown, MD
Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment uploaded by Allison S.
Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment uploaded by Allison S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful collar, great pigment, and long lasting. My only issue is that I have a little difficulty with the application. It’s more concerned than other liquid blushes. I’ve tried to apply with my finger and with and a beauty blender. How do you apply?
Stephanie R.
Sparks, NV
Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment uploaded by Stephanie R.
Review for: ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment
This is a sticky, emollient cream product. I don’t really enjoy wearing it because it feels heavy on the skin. The color is pretty though and looks nice on the eyes. I don’t think I will buy it again.
FAITH D.
astoria, ny
Soo pretty. I cant wait to own them all lol. Its very buildable and natural looking. My favorite thing about this is it doesn’t break out my sensitive cheeks! Pairs nicely with the highlighting cream. I would def recommend - very easy to apply!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,441 reviews
Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment uploaded by Jolie D.
Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Before Today .23 oz/ 7ml
This is a multi-use product from a line that is new to me. “Before today” is a medium pink with warm undertones and a natural Demi-matte finish. Smooth, spreadable, and blendable. It’s a creamy texture that is dense, not watery or too thin. Pigmentation is semi sheer to medium, slightly buildable. Won’t go to full opacity. It will start diffusing at a certain point. Applies evenly and smoothly. I was able to wear it roughly 7 hours before I noticed it fading. If you use it as a lip product, medium to semi opaque pigmentation that applies evenly. It did gather in my lip lines. It was a little tacky on my lips, which I really don’t like. Thin and lightweight, non-drying on the lips.
Jung C.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Before Today .23 oz/ 7ml
The shade is a perfect soft mauve for my asian light skin tone! It is easy to use on lip and blend on cheeks. The texture is really thick, almost like lip gloss. It is a matte finish but does not feel dry on my skin. I am so tempted to buy all other colours.
Grace M.
Review for: ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Temptation .23 oz/ 7ml
I LOVE my color haze in Temptation! Such a beautiful neutral/warm, soft pink thats perfect on lips and cheeks. It feels nourishing and thick, but sheers out on cheeks really beautifully. I really want more colors in this ASAP as it's an every day staple. Put in your purse for a touch up in seconds.
Tara T.
Tampa, FL
Review for: ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Before Today .23 oz/ 7ml
The color is beautiful and I love the metal tip applicator but it is thick and greasy so I don’t find it works well for cheeks. Would be better for lips but this color doesn’t show much on lips. You might like this if you like a very dewy cheek.