BY JOICO

Samantha S.
Great to protect your hair during heat styling. Protects against fading and breakage. This item met all of my expectations. Price is fair and saves me money from dealing with damage. I would purchase again.
Lynn O.
My mom is a hair stylest and she uses this on my hair Every time she irons it and it leaves my hair silky smooth after being straightened!! Also makes my color of my hair look amazing!
Bonnie L.
One of the best products Joico makes! I’ve used this for years to keep my hair conditioned in drier months after showering but before styling. A little goes a LONG way!
Jessica h.
Newark, DE
I love this product! I flat iron my hair every day and this is one of the only products that really seems to protect it. It doesn't make my hair look greasy or weighed down. It is long lasting and a great product for the price.
Ashley H.
Du Quoin, IL
I use this everyday when I straighten or blow dry my hair. It works amazing and smells pretty great too. I would highly reccommend this!
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
 My hairdresser absolutely loves this stuff and when she found out her supplier wasn't going to carry it anymore, she bought all she could find and kept it stockpiled. We both find it online now because we can't find it locally. I have very wavy hair. I use this product with a straightener if I want a straight style and I also use it to enhance my curls when I want to be curly. Either way, it works great and my hair is smooth. I love it, Attention Joico: Please keep making this product!
Nicolle W.
Ste Anne de Prescott, ON
Product us great for any hsir type. Gives back moisture and help control friss. Hair ferls soft and smooth after