MakeupIlluminations
Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette- Jade Fever

Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette- Jade Fever

by Illuminations

What it does: The versatile palette conveniently creates a full eye look for day or night with its silky, lustrous powders that transparently wrap the skin, allowing a seamless layering of pure color for a silky sheen and radiant finish. Build with...

I’m new to the contour world!! This looks like a good product to try. Anyone recommend?Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette
How does this compare to the gold eyeshadow pods from a year or so ago? I have been trying to replace an older Lancome palette, but haven't been able to find one that's as good.
How did you make this stay better? I already tried it with UDPP and Too Faced shadow insurance, but each time I blended it, the colors would fade..
Start your review of Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette- Jade Fever!
liilly S.
warrenville, IL
Beautiful palette the colors are amazing good and the apply great on the eye love how many different eye looks you can creat and is small enough to take along to a trip
Amanda K.
Graniteville, SC
Perfect size to keep handy in your purse for touch ups! Deep rich color. I have the evening Purple one. So veristile too! Dark shade as liner, light lilac as a highlighter! Color lasts all day if a primer is used!
Kate W.
Portland, OR
Review for: 101 BRONZE AMOUR
I love the quality of these shadows—there’s a little bit of manageable fallout but they blend so beautifully and the color payoff is just, ugh *chefs kiss*. One of my very favorite pallette lines—my only regret is that I am not a bajillionare.
Dayna  R.
Upper Darby, pa
Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette- Jade Fever uploaded by Dayna  R.
Review for: 101 BRONZE AMOUR
Super buena esta mini palete me encanta buena pigmentación y el producto dura mucho en tus ojos se los recomiendo.
cynthia T.
Temecula, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This mini eyeshadow palette is so cute! I have French Rivera and it has so many cute colors to choose from for a very nice bronze/pink toned eye look! Especially love the mirror that comes with it so you can check your makeup whenever!
Angela H.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I honestly have never been disappointed with any of my Lancôme products, so loving this formula came as no surprise! The packaging is adorable and sleek, the color selection is awesome, and the pigment and staying power of the shadows themselves is incredible☺️ Can’t recommend it enough!
Rebecca H.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Review for: 102 KISSED BY GOLD
I love #Lancôme all the colors are so saturated in #beauty you don’t need much! Beautiful colors, and formula. #Vacay
Kevali B.
Humble, TX
Review for: 102 KISSED BY GOLD
This was my first eyeshadow quad and it was amazing! The formula is very smooth and blends like a dream. This specific combo from kissed by gold was my go-to for an everyday neutral look and also an evening out look. There's hardly any fall out and is great for travel! I don't really care for the small sponge brush that comes inside, but it was good to have as backup on the go. The metallic shades like the gold or pink one in this palette are VERY metallic-y! LOVE those shades..it takes my eyeshadow from a 5 to a 10!
Cayla E.
Fairborn, OH
Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette- Jade Fever uploaded by Cayla E.
The palette I own is called Go Bold. This came as part of a 7-piece gift offer with a minimum purchase on the Lancome website. I created a fun purple smokey eye with this palette and my boyfriend loved it! The middle three shades are gorgeous--shimmery, pigmented, and buildable. The only drawback is that I experienced a lot of fallout, so I would recommend doing your eye look before your foundation.
"€ster" M.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: 102 KISSED BY GOLD
Amo esses tons de sombras mais claros, cai bem pro dia e para noite. E essa marca fica bem, eu amo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...