Color Correcting Palette

Color Correcting Palette

[product:nyx-color-correcting-palette] is good for dry skin?
How does this work for under eye color correction? [product:nyx-color-correcting-palette]
[product:nyx-color-correcting-palette] How do I use color corrector ?
Start your review of Color Correcting Palette!
Christina  G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Color Correcting Palette uploaded by Christina  G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this because it has all the colors you need to even your skin tone. I deal with dark circles and redness, plus I use the purple too. Great price and works just as good as the expensive stuff!
Amber L.
Burlington, WI
Color Correcting Palette uploaded by Amber L.
Use this product for dark under eyes and the salmon and peach are perfect. I have found I don’t need concealer while using this product. I use with my finger and then a blending sponge to set in place. Put foundation on after and your all set. The green is great for the redness on my nose from my glasses. Would buy again.
Claudia  D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Color Correcting Palette uploaded by Claudia  D.
Color Correcting Palette uploaded by Claudia  D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me gusto mucho esta paleta de correctores pues tiene todos los colores para poder corregir las imperfecciones en la piel y dejar un maquillaje más limpio cuando te aplicas la base, se los recomiendo
Stevie D.
Chandler, AZ
Color Correcting Palette uploaded by Stevie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Let me start this off by saying I look like a raccoon and so does my mom. We both have really dark under eyes that we hate and even the thickest foundation won’t hide them. I saw this and decided to try color correcting for the first time and I’m so glad I did! I put it on with a brush then put foundation over it and I look like a new born baby! I’m so in love with it that I had my mom try it because her under eyes are actually worse than mine and she fell in love as well. This is now apart of both of our make up routines. I hit pan in one of my most used colors today and I will definitely be buying it again!
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
Color Correcting Palette uploaded by Monesia M.
Color Correcting Palette uploaded by Monesia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I've used this about 2 times now. I mainly got it for the green concealer because I have dark spots on my face. It definitely does a good job. I primed then applied the green one on top, then applied my regular concealer & foundation. It's worth it. I got it on Amazon.
Quyen T.
Arlington, TX
Color Correcting Palette uploaded by Quyen T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think this correcting concealer palette of NYX is just at a medium coverage and doesn’t correct my acne/ red spot as magical as some claimed. I bought this for over a year now but I haven’t used it much. I can just apply concealer to be quicker
Nida A.
Color Correcting Palette uploaded by Nida A.
Great affordable color correcting palette. This palette is super creamy and a little bit goes a long way. I use this in my kit as I am a makeup artist. The only down side about it is that it is more for lighter skin tones. I use the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer - Fairest - 0.28oz in orange for darker skin tones.
Marina H.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I really only use the green and purple shades and I can honestly see a big difference in coverage when I do. I use these shades to neutralize dark acne spots and minimize redness before applying foundation. The coverage is really good and very buildable without being Cakey. Definitely recommend this if you’re trying to hide and conceal any stubborn spots. This is with just one extremely light application and spots are almost invisible after building. Applied with small brush and blended out with damp beauty blender!
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
A little on the dry side, thats why i give it 3 stars It works but I have to add some type of oil to make it blend better. Not horrible, but not my favorite. i would rather use a regular conclear.
Sushruthi S.
Cumming, GA
Color Correcting Palette uploaded by Sushruthi S.
Color Correcting Palette uploaded by Sushruthi S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This was my #beauty regret it’s not worth the price and doesn’t work well as expected and it gives irritating sensitivity for me Color Correcting Palette

697 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jiajia W.
il y a 4 mois
Color Correcting Palette is good for dry skin?
Sam G. il y a 4 mois
I personally don’t like this! I have very dry skin, and no matter how well I prepped my skin, I couldn’t get along with this
Melynda F.
il y a 6 mois
Robin G. il y a 6 mois
Are you asking which color to use or if it’s a good product?
Evelyn R.
Cordova, TN
il y a 7 mois
Color Correcting Palette How do I use color corrector ?
Stefanie W. il y a 7 mois
As a makeup artist, I use color corrector on very few clients, plus I don't always follow the old adage of cover red with green, and using the opposite on color on the color wheel. Honestly most people don't truly need color correction, and palettes like this are usually the wrong shades to use for a particular skin tone. I suggest setting up an appointment at Sephora or with a local MUA to see what would work best for your skin concerns.
Amber S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Meylin C.
Calle Isla Puerto Rico los cedros de Villa
il y a un an
Ia Color Correcting Palette worth the money ?
Liz K. il y a un an
Nyx usually has great products so I think you could give it a try (unfortunately I have never tried this palette). btw I have the Astra makeup color correcting palette and it's pretty good.
Karina C.
Riverview, FL
il y a un an
Color Correcting Palette ? How good is this product? Honest reviews?
Danielle W. il y a un an
It literally covers all. I used it today infact. The greenish shade to cover a very red pimple. Spackle a layer on and directly overtop, apply concealer and blend.
Abigale B.
Troy
il y a un an
Color Correcting Palette How do u know which color is right for u or if you are using it right ?
Giedre K. il y a un an
Green one is gonna correct redness, yellow one is gonna correct under eye bags for tan skin, peachy is gonna correct under eye bags for fair skin and lavender is gonna correct yellow undertones, skin tone colors in this palette is to use as concealer. When you are correcting something don't put a lot of product and then gently blend it, after that use foundation and follow with the rest of your makeup