Color Club Nail Polish
Color Club Nail Polish
By Color Club
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

So who else loves that this nail polish comes in more shades than the traditional pinks and red? I am all about the yellows, blues, and green!

Karissa K.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Oak Park, IL
4 years, 4 months ago
I only have this polish in Baldwin Blues and I love it! I want some of the holographic colors too though
Shanda G.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE The colors they have I love their blue and greens as well they are so pretty and real inexpensive!! I also love that they sell certain colors in a set so awesome!!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
4 years, 9 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
They come in an amazing color selections, from your nudes/pastels to your bolds and to shimmers
Jennifer F.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Clinton, MA
4 years, 11 months ago
The emerald green (wild cactus) is so gorgeous!!
Erica F.
Erica F.
5 years ago
I do! I have the green Fiesta color and I love how vibrant it is!
Yaneth H.
Yaneth H.
Lynwood, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I am into the funky colors. I love any shade of blue.
Katy M.
Katy M.
5 years, 1 month ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As a proud nail polish collector, I love all of their shades. I have over 500 bottles, and quite often they have some really original shades.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Fuquay Varina, NC
5 years, 2 months ago
I have several of these and every color in the rainbow. I use the bold colors for designs.