Color Club Nail Polish
Color Club Nail Polish
By Color Club
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Do you find the formula thicker than most other brands?

Christine G.
Christine G.
Columbia, PA
2 years, 11 months ago
I think the thickness is the same as normal brands
Amy C.
Amy C.
4 years, 11 months ago
I actually found it to be thinner than other brands which I didn't like.
Clinton, MA
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes, I do. It's... gooopy. It takes some time to get used to applying it.
Clinton, MA
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes, I do. It's... gooopy. It takes some time to get used to applying it.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Mechanicsville, IA
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes I think it's thicker and also I think it is lower quality.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Nashville, TN
5 years, 2 months ago
I find it to be thicker- but in this case, that is not a good thing. this nail polish is very clumpy and does not dry smooth. I've tried using essie top and bottom coats for it and have not been satisfied.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
5 years, 2 months ago
I think it depends on the color. I found the metallic polishes to be a bit thinner.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Columbus, OH
5 years, 2 months ago
I do not find it to be thicker than other brands.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 2 months ago
It's a Good Polish, but I think zoya is thicker.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I find that it is a little thicker. What I like about it is that it dries really fast!! also even 1 coat looks good and provides good coverage. Great polish for the price!