BY COLOR CLUB

Boar Bristle Brush Three sizes of modern air cushioned brushes developed by today s leader in hair brushing techniques - Marilyn the originator of the "the patented hourglass round brushes" Suitable for every hair length and type. The finest natural boar bristly tufts specially fitted with longer and stiffer boar bristle augmented by Anion bristles to create the negative ion effect. Wider spacing of the tufts offers smoothing and finishing for a healthy and luxurious coif. Massages and stimulates the scalp. Durable, lightweight and comfortable. Glides easily and effectively through the hair distributing the natural oils along the hair shaft. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Robanda International and are not a licensed retailer of Robanda International.  Robanda International guarantees this product only when s see more...

• I wish they sold them in my Sally's.1 Answers
  • What is your favorite shade of purple you have?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a store that sells this brand but can onl...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "You can use almost any base and top coat and they still go on smooth and not streaky and the top coat doesnt diminish the holo sparkle!" in 38 reviews
  • "also when applying since its thick takes long time to dry...so i would prefer not to buy again..but if there is a new formula then i might try again and see how the nail paint is." in 24 reviews
  • "Being competitively priced compared to Essie and OPI, this did not have the same long lasting and opaque qualities of those other brands." in 18 reviews
  • "I love these nail polishes they dont chip easily, I have the Runway Metals Collection from Ross, they are beautiful colors!" in 15 reviews
  • "This brand has some great color choices that last about a week on my fingernails without chipping, which is HUGE since most polishes chip off of my nails within 24 hours! " in 12 reviews
Morgan N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own quite a few color club polishes and love them! They are amazing and have such a great price point. They have a good selection of colors as well. I bought mine from a beauty store and haven't seen them many other places so i dont know about the availability of these. They go on smooth and have a gorgeous finish. Would definitely recommend.
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
Review for: Other
I bought a collection of mini's & my favorite shade out of the bunch was called "Wild Cactus". Such a beautiful shade. Very vibrant  & similar to an emerald green. I'm constantly washing dishes & I like how this polish actually stays on a lot longer than others which I loved.  I highly recommend  this polish.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a few of these at Kroger while I was living in Cincinnati OH 4 years ago. Only place I've ever seen these in store. They were also $3.99 so seeing them at $8.50 for their basic polishes now on their site kinda saddens me. They're a pretty good polish. Stays well.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Guys, Color Club's holographic polishes are AHmazing! Whether it's the Halo Hues collection or whatever, these polishes are a hazard because you won't be able to stop staring at your nails!  They also stamp nicely.  If I had the cash, I'd buy every last one!
alexis l.
Torrance, CA
i just painted my nails one of green glittery colors and it is super pigmented. i have used this color before with gold and light pinks and they are all so pigmented and beautiful and i reccomend you to use this next time you go to the nail salon.
Kelly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in the Poptastic neon pink shade after choosing it at my local salon for my latest pedicure. I absolutely loved it and had to own it. After trying it on my fingernails at home, I'm not sure if I'm just not as good at painting nails as those at my salon or if it's the polish, but after 2 days, my fingernails have chipped horribly. My pedicure lasted 4 weeks before I felt the need to redo. I'm going to give the polish another shot, but at this point, I'm thinking it just doesn't compare to my other tried-and-true brands. I won't purchase any other shades either, based on other reviews on Influenster.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Color Club! I have recently tried a thermal polish of theirs, but I am really drawn to holographic polishes and theirs was my first! I found their polish at a beauty supply and once I put on the Color Club holo, I've been hooked ever since! I am also into nail stamping and these polishes do stamp beautifully as well! They have also come out with stamping plates. I bought 3 of them! They picked up well upon my initial testing but I have yet to do a full mani using them! I would but these and try any of their items just for fun!
Christina M.
Canton, OH
Color Club was always one of those brands I stuck my nose up at and thought they were "cheap." I take it back, I take it ALL back! These polishes are so much bang for your buck! Not to mentioned the infinite shade ranges! I will admit, my favorite are their holographic line. They have such a stunning duo chrome sparkle to them! When I wear one, I always get asked what's on my nails. If you are new to Color Club, pick one of their holographic polishes up! You wont be disappointed!
Erin B.
The halo hues collection is one of my all time favorites. Such pretty linear holo polishes at a great price. The formula is great on all of them and they have a rainbow of colors in this collection. I'm currently trying to resist buying the latest polishes they've added.. Sooner or later I'll have to give in.
Sara B.
Austin, TX
I hate this it is way too expensive and i hate the color and it it keep on your hands but it does not worth 20 dollars it was really hard to use and I hate it and i obviouly have to tell the truth and I have to use it since I bought the clooris way offffffff
Carly G.
Columbus, OH
What store do you get Color Club from?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What are your favorite colors?
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
Does this nail polish chip easily?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
So who else loves that this nail polish comes in more shades than the traditional pinks and red? I am all about the yellows, blues, and green!
Evelyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Should i get the holographic nail polish they have?