BY COLOR CLUB

Boar Bristle Brush Three sizes of modern air cushioned brushes developed by today s leader in hair brushing techniques - Marilyn the originator of the "the patented hourglass round brushes" Suitable for every hair length and type. The finest natural boar bristly tufts specially fitted with longer and stiffer boar bristle augmented by Anion bristles to create the negative ion effect. Wider spacing of the tufts offers smoothing and finishing for a healthy and luxurious coif. Massages and stimulates the scalp. Durable, lightweight and comfortable. Glides easily and effectively through the hair distributing the natural oils along the hair shaft. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Robanda International and are not a licensed retailer of Robanda International.  Robanda International guarantees this product only when s see more...

• I have been looking for a store that sells this brand but...2 Answers
  • I wish they sold them in my Sally's.1 Answers
  • What is your favorite shade of purple you have?1 Answers
Color Club Nail Polish
  • "You can use almost any base and top coat and they still go on smooth and not streaky and the top coat doesnt diminish the holo sparkle!" in 38 reviews
  • "also when applying since its thick takes long time to dry...so i would prefer not to buy again..but if there is a new formula then i might try again and see how the nail paint is." in 24 reviews
  • "I love these nail polishes they dont chip easily, I have the Runway Metals Collection from Ross, they are beautiful colors!" in 15 reviews
  • "This brand has some great color choices that last about a week on my fingernails without chipping, which is HUGE since most polishes chip off of my nails within 24 hours! " in 12 reviews
  • "they're affordable and have a wide variety of colors to choose from!as a nail polish junkie, i def recommend the color club brand" in 11 reviews
Sarah S.
Philadelphia
I absolutly, positively LOOOVE Color Club nail polishes. Ive purchased from multiple places but I usually get them online from HB Beauty. Not expensive at all. Great formula. They dry nicely. BUT......there's a but this time. I just picked up this one today at Walmart. On the bottle in person, it is a creamy lime green and changes with a nice blue. Unfortunately there is nothing blue about it. It comes out of the bottle a creamy dark seafoam green and only ever changes to the lighter creamy green. So im pretty disappointed. (This color is called "Cold Shoulder"). Colour Club gets 5 stars - this color/label gets 2 stars.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: Other more...
As of right now I have a chunky iridescent glitter, a couple of mood polishes, and some holo. The glitter is phenomenal, no critiques there. The mood polish, if you’re going solely by the bottle, assume that it will usually be somewhere between both extremes when it’s dry. For some color combinations they have that can look muddy. But that’s not the fault of the polish entirely, nobody is super warm or super cold all the time. So be prepared for that. The holos, also phenomenal. The formula smells a little like oatmeal? It doesn’t bother me, just found it odd. It just takes a very long time to dry all the way through even with seche vite, so be prepared to not move for a few hours or accept that it will probably dent. Their holos are STUNNING though. And pretty opaque. I will be buying more from the brand, they do a nice job and I’m looking forward to what’s next.
\Danielle J.
Pfafftown, NC
This stuff is seriously amazing. I was desperate to find a nail polish that would save my nails at least a little bit during the time I was working on the Family Farm. Farming and cattle ranching is not easy business. It took me two years to find this product and it's the only thing that would stay on my nails
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Review for: Other more...
I used the color Trapper Keeper from the chalkboard collection. The application is not the best, it's a bit streaky but one two coats are on, it looks fine. It dries down matte which is nice. The real problem I had was that it chips very easily. I bought it for a dollar off of someone from facebook so I don't feel like I wasted my money. To me, it's good for the dollar I paid for it lol.
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
Review for: Other more...
Not a great polish but it’s really cheap. Remember a few years ago the ombré nails were in well I tried with these and they just got extremely splotchyColor Club Nail Polish
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Red Carpet Manicure Color Dip Nail Color Dipping Powder Starter Kit
Bought seren*dip*ity island Paradise from Walmart for 19.95. Comes with all you need to do your nails. Super easy super cute!
Can do many different designs an looks with these kits
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Review for: Purple more...
My nail salon uses this brand! They have a good amount to choose from! They are always being used so sometimes I have to go hunting for the color I want! The nail techs always say how so many women love this brand! I would recommend. The color lasts a long time!
Morgan N.
I own quite a few color club polishes and love them! They are amazing and have such a great price point. They have a good selection of colors as well. I bought mine from a beauty store and haven't seen them many other places so i dont know about the availability of these. They go on smooth and have a gorgeous finish. Would definitely recommend.
Loretta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I purchased a few of these at Kroger while I was living in Cincinnati OH 4 years ago. Only place I've ever seen these in store. They were also $3.99 so seeing them at $8.50 for their basic polishes now on their site kinda saddens me. They're a pretty good polish. Stays well.
alexis l.
Torrance, CA
i just painted my nails one of green glittery colors and it is super pigmented. i have used this color before with gold and light pinks and they are all so pigmented and beautiful and i reccomend you to use this next time you go to the nail salon.
Carly G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
What store do you get Color Club from?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What are your favorite colors?
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
Does this nail polish chip easily?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
So who else loves that this nail polish comes in more shades than the traditional pinks and red? I am all about the yellows, blues, and green!
Evelyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Should i get the holographic nail polish they have?

Walmart