BY COLOR CLUB

Our iconic neons have a whole new look with Color Club poptastic remix. These bright matte glitters can be worn alone or over your favorite poptastic nail polish. see more...

• I have been looking for a new holographic nail polish for spring ...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jenn W.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Sugar Plum Fairy
This is a great glitter lilac holographic nail polish. The collection is from winter 2011. This glitter is going to be gritty but not chunky so you'll need a glossy top coat. It can be difficult to control for those who don't use nail polish very often but the color payout is SO worth it! I also used a sponge to perfectly cover my nails. This picture is from polishloving as I could not get my photos to highlight the beautiful features of this polish.
Penelope J.
Love the holo color Just My Luck from Color Club. Though holos have been around a while, I'm obsessed, still, with this one. When light hits it, it's mesmerizing-esp if you love anything that sparkles like I do! It lasts a few days without chipping when I use Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat. The pic above has 2 coats of color over a white base but even without, it looks awesome.
Mariana S.
Review for: Date with Destiny
This is an amazing nail polish and it really brings your nails out when you are either out during a big night or just spending time with the significant other. I would definitely tell others to buy this is they are looking for a pretty nail color. I was so amazed at how beautiful the color is when the light hit my fingers and was surprised it turned tout he way it did.
Katie A.
Review for: Date with Destiny
I absolutely love this shimmer color of nail polish ! It's exactly the color I've always wanted to get on my nails and I've been so happy with the product ! It doesn't compare to all the other nail polish colors this is my favorite try it out and see yourself !
Tiffany J.
Penns Grove, NJ
Review for: Date with Destiny
I absolutely love this polish! It shines like a brillant star, especially in the sun. Usually lasts me 2 weeks without chipping, if I use a good top coat of course. Highly recommend
Patricia C.
Ducktown, TN
Review for: Date with Destiny
I'm in love with Color Club polish! Especially the holo! It applies smoothly and dries quickly.
Rachel N.
Review for: Other
I own these in so many colors. I love the color choices and that the formula is kind to my sensitive skin. Certain colors definitely chop more easily than others, but it's easy to apply and always looks great. I love that the neons are always really pigmented and bright.
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
Review for: Periwinkle
Holy Chic is a unique periwinkle shade. I purchased this at Tj Maxx for $2.99. The polish is a little thin but it's not sheer at all. It wears for the average time of nail polishes. I recommend this brand if you are looking for something inexpensive yet trendy.
Eden L.
Burnt out color flip holographic laquer is the most amazing shade. Gold copper pink & green that shimmerz and changes with every movement. Dramatic color change, smooth texture, and total saturation in 2 coats. I am in love, and will be chasing even more color change shades from color club. Some of the best holographic color this side of luxury automotive hypercolors.
Heidi B.
ROFL and or Smooch! Is a super fun 💅 with little mini yellow ☺ faces or little tiny red 💋. Goes on easily and last forever! Smiley faces or red lips and little light green and yellow or fusia and light pink colored poka-dots.
Heather F.
Dansville, NY
I have been looking for a new holographic nail polish for spring & summer would you recommend this product?