BY COLOR CLUB

We went over the moon to find a shimmering nail polish that would make you swoon!A halographic nail polish that will bring a touch of heaven to everything you do. Favorite nail polish for celebrity manicurists and nail color fans worldwide. Color Club is renowned for its high performance rich shades and exceptionally safe products. No Formaldehyde, toluene and DBP chemicals. Vegan, never tested on animals, and are all around cruelty free. see more...

Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
Most definitely the BEST nail polish I have ever owned! I am sooo impressed honestly wasn’t expecting this to come out actually looking holographic but oh it is! Glides over the nail nicely This polish is Super pigmented you really don’t need a very thick coat but u can easily do multiple as well without it streaking, bubbling etc. the formula is amazing and the color is just stunning! Highly recommend these I am going to get more colors (used “Don’t Harp On It” in photo)
Deidre L.
Trotwood
This is a really nice polish. I have used it for both my acrylic and natural nails. I think that it is definitely worth the buy. In terms of polish it last as long as any other polish on natural nails.
Lisa P.
Long lasting, bright color (rainbow holographic) this was my first holo nail polish and I am not dissapointed, went on vacation (stayed in the pool a couple hours and it did not chip) would recommend you pick this up ASAP!
Sarah Y.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love love! Funky color! When you need a pop nail, this is definitely a great pick up. Affordable and is now even available at Walmart. Beautiful on stiletto and coffin nails!
Amanda R.
The best holo nail polish I’ve ever tried! Finally a holo nail polish that’s actually holo!! This is gorgeous and goes on the nails very smooth. It doesn’t take forever to dry which is great and it actually works!
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
Color club is a great polish line. Offering many colors and finishes. Although you do get some misses mixed in with really nice polishes every now and again. Give them a try they won't disappoint
Dana
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE this nail polish! It’s REAL holographic nail polish. Very good price considering it’s real holo. The nail polish lasts a very long time and I’ve bought multiple colors. I would definitely recommend it to other holosexuals! I also love that you can buy it in store.
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are super gorgeous! If you’re in between nail visits but are looking for a change in nails I’d highly recommend you apply this to your nails and you’ll love it!
Kaitlyn O.
As a nail polish fanatic (I currently own over 200 bottles of nail polish) I can confidently say that this is one of the most amazing colors in my collection. Really, there are no words. All you have to do is look up swatches of this baby and let the pictures speak for themselves. Harp On It is a show stopper, and on top of her insane beauty, she is not finicky in any way. I applied two easy coats over my regular base coat (Nailtiques Formula 2) and there was no streaking, no bubbling, no bald spots. Just insanely gorgeous, holo goodness.
Angelique O.
I love this polish! It only needed one coat & I currently have it on right now! It's a decent price but hard to find, I found mine on Amazon but I'm sure they have it on their website! I definitely recommend this if you're a holo lover!!
Loretta G.
Ashtabula , OH
Where can I buy this!!? I love the holographic look!
Abigail O.
Does this product actually show rainbows in its glitters?
Faith R.
Lanham, MD
Where can I purchase this nail polish ? What is the price for it normally ?
Ashley P.
Southbury, CT
Is this formula easy to remove? I love the look of glitter nail polish but they're such a pain to remove!
Summer Y.
Dose it give a full coverage for the nail ? And does it crack ?