BY COLOR CLUB

We went over the moon to find a shimmering nail polish that would make you swoon!A halographic nail polish that will bring a touch of heaven to everything you do. Favorite nail polish for celebrity manicurists and nail color fans worldwide. Color Club is renowned for its high performance rich shades and exceptionally safe products. No Formaldehyde, toluene and DBP chemicals. Vegan, never tested on animals, and are all around cruelty free. see more...

Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color club makes some of the best holographic polishes on the market. Their halo hues are packed with both color and holo. Highly recommend! Only flaw is that they will require at least 3 coats for full opacity. Shown with 2 sheer shades of Julep Nail Polish
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color club is a great polish line. Offering many colors and finishes. Although you do get some misses mixed in with really nice polishes every now and again. Give them a try they won't disappoint
Kaitlyn O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a nail polish fanatic (I currently own over 200 bottles of nail polish) I can confidently say that this is one of the most amazing colors in my collection. Really, there are no words. All you have to do is look up swatches of this baby and let the pictures speak for themselves. Harp On It is a show stopper, and on top of her insane beauty, she is not finicky in any way. I applied two easy coats over my regular base coat (Nailtiques Formula 2) and there was no streaking, no bubbling, no bald spots. Just insanely gorgeous, holo goodness.
Angelique O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish! It only needed one coat & I currently have it on right now! It's a decent price but hard to find, I found mine on Amazon but I'm sure they have it on their website! I definitely recommend this if you're a holo lover!!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Color Club Halo Hues are some of the best holographic polishes you can lay your hands on. I don't own this particular shade, but they are showstoppers! People will compliment you. You will have a hard time driving because you just want to look at your nails.  Yeah, they're that awesome!
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best Holographic nail polishes ive tried! They last long and dont chip and are easy to take off with normal nail polish remover. The holo hues are beautiful!!! They have so many gorgeous shades its hard to pick only one to wear.
Laurie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super pretty color! Looks great as is and even better under direct light. The formula is thin, but it's so reflective that you don't need more than two good coats
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
I'm super freaking picky about nail polish when it comes to price and how long it lasts. Glitters look pretty in the bottle but rarely do what you think they will when applying. This company however has mastered the glittery halographic look without all the gritty mess, without needing ten layers of application, and has long lasting ability. I'm in love, it' definitely worth the price just jump you won't regret it.
Jackie G.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite nail polishes. I love color shift anything, and this is one of the best. I also have the pink version, which I got first as a gift. The value is excellent and I use this polish all the time with a clear topcoat and I'm nowhere near close to finishing either color of my polishes.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an amazing holo nail polish. It goes on in basically one coat and looks absolutely amazing. The best part is that it's relatively inexpensive compared to other holo nail polishes I've tried.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
Where can I buy this!!? I love the holographic look!
Faith R.
Lanham, MD
Where can I purchase this nail polish ? What is the price for it normally ?
Ashley P.
Southbury, CT
Is this formula easy to remove? I love the look of glitter nail polish but they're such a pain to remove!
Abigail O.
Does this product actually show rainbows in its glitters?
Jasmin P.
Are there more variety of colors and is it actually holographic?