Color Club Halographic Hues Nail Polish - Cosmic Fate uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COLOR CLUB

A peach linear holographic nail polish with an iridescent glow that can compete with the cosmosA halographic nail polish that will bring a touch of heaven to everything you do. Favorite nail polish for celebrity manicurists and nail color fans worldwide. Color Club is renowned for its high performance rich shades and exceptionally safe products. No Formaldehyde, toluene and DBP chemicals. Vegan, never tested on animals, and are all around cruelty free. see more...

Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
I have never seen a color like this transform on to a nail! First off I am amazed at the halographic look—so amazing! Ans second, it went on so smoothly and spread onto my nail. I bought 2 from this collection and I really only needed a single coat for full coverage. It is my favorite nail polish to date! I had to search for it tho. Be patient!!
Holly N.
Rose Hill, KS
This is my favorite nail polish! It's a beautiful rosy pink holo! It is a true holographic polish! You pop a light on in and the colors shift latterly. It lasts forever and looks so good. It is an easy to apply polish and has no harsh smell!
Bailey S.
Kenner
Love this nail polish! Super easy to apply and it drys quickly. I used 2 coats and it was beautiful! I would love to try more of this brand because it was quick, easy, and lasted a decent amount of time on my nails!
Allysa H.
Amesbury, MA
Does anyone else have the problem with this polish that I have? All the holo pieces went to the bottom.