BY COLOR CLUB

An angelic pink linear holographic nail polishA halographic nail polish that will bring a touch of heaven to everything you do. Favorite nail polish for celebrity manicurists and nail color fans worldwide. Color Club is renowned for its high performance rich shades and exceptionally safe products. No Formaldehyde, toluene and DBP chemicals. Vegan, never tested on animals, and are all around cruelty free. see more...

Lindsay H.
Hands down one of my favorite polishes to use regularly. It's not too in your face, but the holo is amazing! I get compliments every time I use this color. Every time the sun hits my nails, it's a fantastic holo glitter rainbow!! The polish is very long lasting, if not one of the longest lasting I've used without being a gel. It doesn't tend to actually chip, but wears away slowly at the ends of my nails. I've found that this particular polish lasts longer than the other I also have from Color Club. Those polished are far more matte finished while this is more glossy and smooth.
Chloe T.
Edmonton, AB
This polish is perfect for every nail or an accent nail! It is opaque in one coat and applies flawlessly. This color is worth every penny and isn't even incredibly pricey. I wear this holo on a weekly basis (I change my nail color every day) I am definitely going to repurchase this shade and more of this collection ASAP. I highly recommend this product.