BY COLOR CLUB

Bring a touch of heaven to everything you do with Color Club proprietary radiant holographic nail polish collection, Halo Hues. Each out-of-this-world shade features a strong holographic finish that shimmers and shines with a rainbow effect in even the slightest glimpse of light. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daly R.
Daly R.
Review for: Fingers Crossed
You can view in the picture that it does have a holo rainbow effect but its not very radient like those uv gel holo powders it chips quickly but its decent if you want a holo effect that's not too strong wven though most people do want a strong holo rainbow its decent nut for around 8-9 dollars on ebay I rather try the uv holo powders
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Review for: Fingers Crossed
These are the best holographic polishes . This works so good with no gel topper and with any top coat. I purchased from color Club website . These are very easy to apply . I am a repeat customer; they also have a great points system.
maria r.
maria r.
Review for: Fingers Crossed
This holographic nail polish is one of my favorite 😍😍The color is really nice and I guess this brand is better than the other ones( my opinion) I always use it on my nails and i love it so much. I recommend it because it's worth it for your 💅🏻
Kate P.
Kate P.
Review for: Fingers Crossed
Why was color club not included in the awards? Their polishes are so much better quality and no one can compare to their holos! I love this polish and I'm very disappointed to not see the brand included.
LUz V.
LUz V.
Red hook, Ny
Review for: Fingers Crossed
I love the color silver and gold I love make decora In may nails, always whit style
Mariana J.
Mariana J.
Review for: Fingers Crossed
Absolutely love this nails polish. It can be used as a base color and also good for stamping! I have posted a pic where you can see the star ⭐️ stamped with this polish. I buy this online at the Live Love Polish website.
Laura-Eugenia L.
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
Review for: Fingers Crossed
Me encanta su color y duracion en mis uñas es fantastico y lo utilizo 4 veces al mes para la decoracion de mis uñas
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Is this hard to remove like glitter nail polish or will it come off easily like a regular polish?
Meya B.
Meya B.
San Diego, CA
Is Color Club Harp on it really that holographic and does the holographicness happen in 1 source of light?