Color Club 21 Day Nail Color Dip Starter Kit (Backstage Pass Starter Kit) uploaded by Lesly V.Color Club 21 Day Nail Color Dip Starter Kit (Backstage Pass Starter Kit) uploaded by Kody K.

BY COLOR CLUB

SERENDIPITY is a 21-day nail color dip system that requires no UV/LED light to cure. Get everything you need for flawless application in one easy-to-apply starter kit. Ooh, La La French Starter Kit...contains .25 fl oz mini application system and 3.5oz... see more...

Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
Absolutey LOVE my serendipity kit!! Its so easy to use and the product lasts on my nails between 2 to 3 weeks! I just got rid of all my Jamberry stuff because it was way too much work!! This is way better, easier and so much cheaper!! And you can't beat the price...just $20 from Walmart!
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
This is the best purchase ever! It was only around $20 and I was able to do at home dip powder on my nails. It was super easy and lasts about 2-3 weeks. It saves me so much money by not having to go get my nails done all the time.
Amy R.
St Petersburg, FL
I love doing my own nails .. but it got a whole lot easier .. the dip kits are amazing.
Lil secret dont pay an arm and leg for a kit u can uae reg acrylic powder and pigments to make it colored ♡
Sorry color chub. Hahah but this particular kit is amazing and u get everything you need .you really dont need a nail drill for dips unless u have one but a reg black emery board will work
Ashley J.
Spencer, WI
Worth the $20! Quit going to the salon and get this product. I would pay $30 every other week for a salon to do the same thing. Color Club 21 Day Nail Color Dip Starter Kit (Backstage Pass Starter Kit)
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I absolutely love this kit and think it's a steal for the price! The sparkly black one is absolutely stunning. Make sure you clean the necks of the bottles or they will seal shut!
Lesly V.
San Diego, CA
I bought this nail dip kit to start doing my own nails. I like having this as an alternative since doing your nails 2 times a month does get price with time. I bought this at Walmart for $20.00. I will definitely be purchasing this again, and will be looking for my colors to do my own nails.
Betsy W.
I bought this product at Walmart, not expecting to get much out of it but it was definitely a great product.
Charity H.
I looked forward to using this, but unfortunately after multiple attempts of trying to make it work, I cannot use it. Even when being in a well ventilated area and mask, I had major upper respiratory issues. It felt like an allergic reaction. I had wheezing, coughing and trouble breathing even when taking necessary precautions.

back