BY MATRIX

Color Care see more...

Jessica B.
Works amazing! Overall great system that really helps keep the color. It’s perfect for all color-treated hair types. This product even works well on heavy oil. The product also has a very nice scent; I will continue to buy this product.
Samantha U.
West Orange
Love this shampoo and conditioner smells and works great. I always get a great lather out if it and am never disappointed which is amazing because I have super oily hair.
Katelynn P.
Rockford , MN
I have religiously dyed my hair for too many years running. I felt like my hair just kept getting dryer and dryer however once I tried the color care matrix I felt a huge difference in the quality of my care. The conditioner is more of a cream and its really thick but it really does the job!
Jamie D.
First off I love biolage. But this is the worst they have. The shampoo is just average but the conditioner builds up and feels like it never rinses out. I have to clarify once a week with this which strips the color
Megan C.
Westlake, LA
The smell is great. The shampoo lathers and you only need a little. The conditioner is thick, but easily workable through the hair. Definitely my FAVORITE shampoo and conditioner for someone who colors their hair but needs a neutral balance shampoo and conditioner..
Hannah G.
Jacksonville, FL
Wonderful, moisturizing shampoo and conditioner! This product is so rich and makes my hair so shiny and soft. Definitely helped extend the life of my hair color. It smells awesome too.
Shayna C.
endicott
This stuff works wonders! Not only on regular dyes but fashion dye as well. Lathers great food sent and doesn't strip your hair color or fade it. Plus it's very moisturizing and works good if you have a little damage on your hair.
Bobbie W.
Belmont
I loved this shampoo and conditioner. It smells great and leaves your hair and scalp feeling and looking clean!! I would highly recommend this product!!
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love this shampoo and conditioner combination. Leaves your hair feeling smooth and silky. Smells great
Denise S.
It's a great app but it is great for the app and the the store is a good idea for a good idea and a good app to have the app on my app and store my favorite store on the app list for the app I love ❤️