Color Burst Balloon Bonanza Water Balloon Maker

This Color Burst Balloon Bonanza Water Balloon Maker from As Seen on TV is certain to be a hit at your child's next party or get-together. 120 color filled balloons in vivid shades of red, blue and green attach to your hose, offering mess-free results quickly and easily. And since the color is guaranteed to wash out of clothing, this balloon maker offers peace of mind along with hours of fun.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Color Burst Balloon Bonanza Water Balloon Maker!
How would you rate this product?
These are super easy and fun to use! I would definitely use them again the only thing was that some are super small and they are really hard to break you have to throw they super hard to break maybe I should have filled then more idk?
Carpentersvle, IL
I live for this water balling maker! Some pros about this product are how fast it is to get a bunch. It really has made my summer fun. It is supper affordable. I recommend it for the summer time. I love this product.
Geismar , LA
Kids and adults love these balloons. Fill up quickly, easy to throw, run out fast. Make sure if you are having a #backyardbash that you buy plenty of packs because they are so much fun and you don't want it to end.
Oxnard, CA
Although I really don't waste money on toxic balloons I have to admit my kids had fun filling and playing with water balloons. We are in a California drought. They were affordable for a one time buy for a hot day.
LA Salle, IL
This is super awesome for a party. You use a garden hose and make a bunch of balloons all at once. I love having this at my parties cause i can do this the night before and have them stocked and ready to go
While a great toy and a lot of fun, leave the filling to the adults. We had many stained little hands and a lot of wasted balloons on the first go around. Ah well, live and learn. We had a blast anyways.
I love these so much and so do my kids. I had them wear white to see if the dye would wash off and it did. One thing is that not all of the balloons would fill up. But overall it's pretty affordable and I recommend that you go and buy them.
Color Burst Balloon Bonanza Water Balloon Maker uploaded by cecilia M.
Great for a #backyardbash. This is so much fun to have color team and white t-shirts to design in the process. I love this for adults and kids. It's so much fun.
These are so cool, my kids love them! We always put on a white shirt so they can see the colors better! It's like a paintball fight for younger kids! This is a must have product!
Fords, NJ
Recently used these at a work picnic they are so fun and keeps everyone entertained the young and old these are a #backyard bash must have for fun

Looking for your answer?