Color Bug Hair Shadow  uploaded by Cassandra S.Color Bug Hair Shadow  uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY COLOR BUG

Jania C.
Russellville, AL
I purchased this in the purple and turquoise since I've wanted to dip dye my hair those colors, and I love using these. It is messy, so make sure you purchase some cheap gloves to use with this, and I can't seem to find a way to keep it from getting on my clothes or hands, after it's already set in my hair.

I've seen some people say using a light hold hairspray would help keep the colors from getting onto anything, so I'll give that a shot. Other than that, I absolutely love it and the color pay off is great. If you have darker hair like me, you'll have to work the color in more. Just don't go back and forth because it will cause damage to your hair.
Lena M.
Topeka, KS
I looked for one of these hair shadows for a long time before deciding to buy the Color Bug. I was worried that because I'm not a blonde that hair shadows wouldn't work well for me. But I am very happy with the pigmentation of the product, it shows up well on my darker hair. the only con is that I got so much color on my thumb because in order to get it onto your hair you have to apply some kind of pressure from the other side. So it's disappointing that I had to waste any of my color, especially because I have A LOT of hair. I am still totally glad that I purchased the Color Bug.
Jessica I.
I love the Color Bugs because they not only add a nice color, but also help with adding volume/texture. They come off hands and fingers with soap and water, and last in hair. I love the white color because it simply lightens my natural color. The only thing I don't quite like the bugs is that the Blue color looks a little strange on blonde hair. More like I've spent too much time in the pool instead of blue. Last I heard, they were fixing the color though, so we will see!
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
These color bugs are a ton of fun! You can add almost any color to your hair without it being permanent. The colors come out bright and vibrant, and will last almost all day as long as you don't touch it a lot.

It can get a little messy, but it is a great alternative to adding a little extra something to your hair without breaking the bank or risking looking like a weirdo.
Bridget Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love the color bugs. the one I have is actually the same purple as the picture.....I don't recommend the purple on brown hair.....even though I have the lightest shad of brown hair it still wasn't visible even though I applied a pretty generous amount. so I just recommend the purple color t people with very light hair or blonde hair. any other color is great for any hair type!!
L J.
I bought this stuff thinking it would be easy to use as well as a nice way to change up my ombre. Well, it was very messy, it stained my clothes and made my hair stiff. Plus, I had to rub it on for an excessively long time in order to get the hue to somewhat show up and this was on blonded hair. I tossed it in the trash. $28 down the drain. Never again.
Cassandra S.
Cocoa, FL
Damage free and commitment free. washes right out so very easily without staining the hair. Yes it is a little messy but that "mess" is an easy clean up. The pink is a su[er beautiful HOT PINK and shows up even in dark hair and the purple is super pretty too. They have a gold thats great for dark hair but not so much for light hair. LOVE EM!
Amanda R.
I bought the pink one a couple years ago, to test out the color and see where i wanted the streaks/ends, before committing to permanent color. it was great for that! otherwise, it gets on your clothes if it comes into contact with it and it comes out too easily. it also covers your hands when you put it on, or when you run your fingers through your hair (like I do, ALL the time).
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
The color bug is such an amazing product. they have ever color that you can possibly imagine. i got the baby blue ad pink colors and they last so long until you take a shower o course. the best thing about them is that they don't stain your clothing so you are free to wear white shirts. the only downside to this is that even though you can use it many times its way too expensive to buy.
Jennifer S.
Portland, OR
This hair chalk is a great way to try different colors in your hair without changing your hair color permanently and hating it. I would not recommend putting it on bleached or porus hair as it will stain. Also, be careful when wearing white clothes. The color can transfer to clothing and ruin it if you are not careful.
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
How is the longevity of this product? And I have dark brown hair do these actually show up?
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
I have bleached hair, will it stain at all?
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Whats your favorite Color Bug Color for brown hair?
Jamie A.
Greensboro , NC
How do they show up on red hair?
Kristine A.
For dark hair, since you have to swipe more on, does it leave your hair greasy? As in, does it blend in well or does it stick to your hair unnaturally?