MakeupLip MakeupLipstickILIA
Color Block High Impact Lipstick

Color Block High Impact Lipstick

Shop ILIA Color Block High Impact Lipstick at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Do you know if this is still available? It looks to out of stock in many online stores. Thanks!
Start your review of Color Block High Impact Lipstick!
Patricia B.
Port Dover, ON
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Patricia B.
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Patricia B.
Review for: Amberlight
Amberlight is one of my favourite lipsticks ever. It is such a great shade for me as a neutral, every day, MLBB. It is tacky for a while after application and at this stage it can transfer, but it sets beautifully and fades gracefully and lasts a long time. Very comfortable to wear.
Baleria R.
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Baleria R.
Review for: Amberlight
Este es el perfecto color para un look natural su color es precioso.. Muy cremoso y no tiene sabor. Si cumplió con mis expectativas.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Kennessa M.
Review for: Amberlight
This formula glides on extremely smooth. Definitely lasts long, and is not at all drying. I’m obsessed with this shade as it is perfect for my tan/medium skin tone. Definitely worth the price and a must have for every nude enthusiast!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Stephanie P.
Review for: Rosette
I would not call this Rose colored or anywhere close to pink. It’s definitely more of an orangey brown shade. Pumkinette would be a more appropriate name. If you are into that shade, especially for fall, this might work well for you. It is soft and smells a lot like the SDJ Brazilian Kiss IMO.
Ada D.
Plano, TX
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Ada D.
Purchased at: Sephora
My 5 red lipsticks of the moment ... 💄💋 And is that what woman does not have a red lipstick? Have fun, smile and keep on ... painting your lips💋👀 @ysl @makeup forever @smashboxcosmetics @kvdveganbeauty @iliabelleza What was your favorite? 👀KVD Vegan Beauty Everlasting Love Liquid LipstickYves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture LipstickKVD Vegan Beauty Everlasting Love Liquid LipstickSmashbox Always On Liquid LipstickMake Up For Ever Lipstick Rose Wood Mini 0.04 oz
Frances C.
Seaford, NY
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Frances C.
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Frances C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Wild Aster, Rumba
These lipsticks are the definition of “pigmented”. They have a satin finish, and can easily be sheared out or layered up. Their texture is buttery smooth and they fade away nicely. I loved my first so much that I had to get another. Highly recommend!
Brittany S.
Pikeville, KY
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Brittany S.
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Brittany S.
Review for: Amberlight
I really love this lipstick I find it highly and richly pigmented, they have such a great variety of color, the consistency is very hydrating, like it doesn't just sit there on your lips it actually hydrates. Best part is the lipstick is crafted by hand and milled with customized pigments while in organic castor seed oil which, in return offers more color! Long wearing which I love and all at the same time it provides Full coverage. I literally can put this lipstick on in jus one swipe where it is that creamy. But no transfer... a huge plus.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Katie M.
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Katie M.
Review for: Rococco, Amberlight
I love the formulation of this lipstick it’s really highly pigmented and you can pat it on and make your lips look stained. But my stars are for the color which was described as Petal but looks so dark on Rococo.The pictures on the website are deceiving. I think I look awful with lipstick on but I’m posting this awful selfie so you can see the actual color of lipstick. The other photo is amberlight which is a great nude- your lips but better
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Stephanie M.
Review for: Amberlight
I received this in my boxycharm and I actually really like the shade. (I never get shades I like) It goes on creamy and feels good on my lips. It's supposed to be long lasting but I don't find that to be true. I'm a smoker so nothing stays on my lips for very long. I also think it's overpriced at $28. I wouldn't purchase it but I would be happy to get it in another box!
Alexandra W.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Alexandra W.
Color Block High Impact Lipstick uploaded by Alexandra W.
Review for: Rosette
The color of this is nothing like the box would lead you to believe. Its a very neutral pink. It dose smudge and come off on anything that will touch your lips but I find that all stick lipsticks do this. Pigmentation is deffinfly there, one swipe and your good to go.