Colonoxy - Colon Cleansers - Detoxing Your Body - An Easy Colon Cleaner to Help You Feel Healthier

BY COLONOXY #16 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Good product. A bit pricy but super helpful for cleansing my gut after a bought of food poisoning. I got me feeling back to normal quickly and helped flush the toxins out my system in a gentle way.
Elizabeth O.
My colon needed a fix and this cleanse helped me feel and act better. It's so easy to do and tastes fine, which is important to me!
Rukhsar M.
Austin, TX
This product helps cleanse everything out and it helps a lot hahahah!!!!! Try it!
Melissa B.
Mountain City, TN
This is one of the gentlest cleanses I have used. IT works wonders and its helped to flush the toxins and impurities out of my system
Priscilla V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually work? I wanna know so I can buy. I don't wanna buy this if it doesn't work and just waist my money!
Devon  N.
Weslaco, TX
Amazing results does the work as other competitors it's a must have when you feel you need a detox
Lysa J.
Youngsville, NC
Simple to use and in my opinion more gentle than other brands that caused some stomach upset. I believe it's worth a try if you're interested in a good cleanse.
Samantha C.
Shreve, OH
I prefer another brand of products. I didn't get the results I wanted with this product :/
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
If you wanna be cleaned out just take this medicine it will clean you out for anything. It cleans out your colon.
Jessica Q.
Testing this out. Read some good reviews so far so good. Hopefully it'll help me loose some weight.
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
Does this have a particular taste or texture to it? Does it taste okay?
Gabriela S.
Do they make stomach upset?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Fitspiration Expert
I've always wanted to try these colon cleansers but I'm not sure what happens or what the side affects are? Any tips, suggestions, or info you guys have?
kendra m.